Walking dead was good the first two seasons than it got boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepirose View Post
    Walking dead was good the first two seasons than it got boring.
    Thanks for your input, Sasquatch.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    It's funny how they look so differently in the first seasons, makes me want to watch the whole show again. I will always fondly remember the first episode because everything was spot on (the dead wife who scratches at the door, Rick going back to the Zombie cripple to release it from its pain).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktan View Post
    It's funny how they look so differently in the first seasons, makes me want to watch the whole show again. I will always fondly remember the first episode because everything was spot on (the dead wife who scratches at the door, Rick going back to the Zombie cripple to release it from its pain).
    Don't Dead Open Inside

Deleted

Just another reason why I think they rush stuff

Hm. Hard for me to pick a favorite scene, but I'd probably go with the one where Shane beats the shit out of Ed.

Also:

I was chuckling at this one for a few minutes after. Merle may have been a dick, but he was awesome. Loved that bit in S3 where he's sitting in the car drinking whiskey with a stupid grin on his face while the walkers were all around trying to get in. He just didn't give a fuck at all, and I loved it.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-11-02 at 11:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

im thinking noah is the person whos with daryl.

we see that carol is at the hospital which means they were close by and i doubt they killed noah and he isnt there so im think daryl found him, hes going to tell them where beth is, theyre gonna wreck faces.

i hope they dont kill him off, theyve been killing off mostly new people for awhile now and as much as i love the oldies it kind of feels like those are the only people you can count on. im thinking they need to kill an older cast member off, most likely beth or magggie, maybe glenn. hopefully not carol but idk she was crying st comicon.

anyone else also think its kind of funny how they now have had both of the main cast members from everybody hates chris on the show? somebody behind the scenes mustve liked that show :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Yeah, but I still hope it's Morgan Jones

Glenn: Asking the important questions in the zombie apocalypse

Also, I agree with Immitis, I think that it was Noah with Daryl at the end of the last episode, although, since it seems from the preview that at least part of this next episode with involve the Washington gang, we likely won't get any resolution of the Beth saga next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just an awful fucking episode. I never realize what a terrible actor Beth was until right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Just an awful fucking episode. I never realize what a terrible actor Beth was until right now.
    I remember some others and myself talking about this during the Daryl/Beth episode that people seemed to like so much for some reason. She really isn't the best actor. I don't know why they're giving her multiple solo (or duo) episodes.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I remember some others and myself talking about this during the Daryl/Beth episode that people seemed to like so much for some reason. She really isn't the best actor. I don't know why they're giving her multiple solo (or duo) episodes.
    And we're the writers on crack this week or something? The first three were just fantastic, and now we have Beth in a story line that is disjointed and out of no-where. I realize they are building it up, but they had to know Beth was not a marquee actor - and to rely on her for that entire episode (and now what looks like two, or more). Jesus.

And we're the writers on crack this week or something? The first three were just fantastic, and now we have Beth in a story line that is disjointed and out of no-where. I realize they are building it up, but they had to know Beth was not a marquee actor - and to rely on her for that entire episode (and now what looks like two, or more). Jesus.
    She's fine as a secondary actor. Someone who supports the rest of the cast, like Maggie (or previously Herschel), but both the character and the actor just aren't interesting enough to warrant such coverage imo.

There was but the briefest of moments in this episode where I thought Beth might get her shit together finally, and turn all badass like Carol. But it never happened, and the moment passed. Carol used to be an annoying character like Beth, but Carol was able to shed her shell, and she is one of my favorites now
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    There was but the briefest of moments in this episode where I thought Beth might get her shit together finally, and turn all badass like Carol. But it never happened, and the moment passed. Carol used to be an annoying character like Beth, but Carol was able to shed her shell, and she is one of my favorites now
    I think one of the issues preventing her from becoming another Carol is that Beth is a subpar actress, so even if they try and develop her into another Carol, or something similar, it just won't happen - the raw talent isn't there to develop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

anyone else also think its kind of funny how they now have had both of the main cast members from everybody hates chris on the show? somebody behind the scenes mustve liked that show :P
    Both? I don't remember a second star in EHC. Who was the second star? And where did they appear in WD?
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

I liked the writing, though yeah, I don't think Emily Kinney is the best actress, and she couldn't carry it. Though at the end I thought she might be coming into her own badassery, but then saw Carol and was like "Hold up, here comes the calvary."

And they must have someone on the writing team with some serious edumacation this year. Nevermind that a Caravaggio exhibit in Atlanta is ridiculous (the actual painting is in NYC, only place you can really have an Old Masters exhibit in the States), and that someone would THROW IT OUT even more ridiculous, but bringing in a painting like "The Denial of Saint Peter" is pretty hefty. First theme: the aesthetic theme of how we live our lives in distress, and whether beauty and art still have a place in a world where survival is paramount. Beth throws that one right out the window when she says it's still possible, that she still sings, which I think is something which annoys the purist fans of the zombie apocalypse survival genre, who want it to all be action and brutality and no nuance.

Second theme: whether St. Peter's denial was a situation of a lack of choice, or not. I would have loved a line from Beth (seeing as her father was a minister) after the Dr. says "He would have been crucified too. He had no choice," echoing something like, "He still had a choice. He just took the easy one." That would have touched on the whole struggle Dawn herself was going through, making the easy choice of basically pimping out patients to keep her enforcers in line to maintain order, and how she constantly seems to suggest she has no choice in the matter.

I also agree Noah is probably with Daryl. I bet Daryl/Carol were watching the whole escape from a few hundred feet off, and picked up Noah afterwards. I'm also somewhat convinced Carol is faking it to get in the front door once debriefed by Noah. Or, like a true badass, actually injured herself to not have to fake it.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Both? I don't remember a second star in EHC. Who was the second star? And where did they appear in WD?
    The nerdy white friend from EHC was the nerdy white kid in the prison who was the first one who got sick when all that was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    he was the guy who was in the first episode of season 4 and got sick and started the pandemic at the prison

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yeah, but I still hope it's Morgan Jones
    i think if it were morgan we wouldve known he was in this season. most of the morgan stuff is going to be solo id bet, theres probably not going to be much of him at all to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    she wasnt THAT bad this episode. there was definitely some parts where she felt very weak but it was far from a bad episode. it felt very average over all. i really liked noah though but i like that actor in general.

wouldve been better if it wasnt all in one episode. probably couldve cut this and the next episode focusing on abrahams group in half and had more balance episodes but who knows.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552