Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demontjuh View Post
    why are they butchering Carol's badassness this freakin late in the show, she had multiple mental transformations already throughout the show this jsut doesn't make sense
    Between this and the people who supposedly couldn't work out that the dude Rick killed wasn't Negan, the Walking Dead tweet seems totally justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I'm kind of surprised people were confused by it, to be honest.
    Me too.

There was nothing leading up to Carol just absolutely freaking out like that to have her just hyperventilating. Her small cracks were incredibly subtle. It would be incredibly weird for her to just go batshit insane out of nowhere.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, they are adding a TWD attraction to Universal Studios in case people missed it. I don't watch TD, so I didn't catch it until the articles today.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/14/112...versal-studios
    BAD WOLF

Yeah, my parents are going with my sister for a college softball trip to Orlando on Thursday. My mom is pretty pissed the exhibit won't be open until Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why would they be stupid? Not everyone reads or even knows about the comics.
    I have a few people at work that know NOTHING about the comics and i'll talk some spoilers with them and they are like WHAT NEGAN CANT KILL GLENN OR DARYL!!!! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah, my parents are going with my sister for a college softball trip to Orlando on Thursday. My mom is pretty pissed the exhibit won't be open until Summer.
    I have a friend who is down that way for her sisters softball thing as well.

- - - Updated - - -

There was nothing leading up to Carol just absolutely freaking out like that to have her just hyperventilating. Her small cracks were incredibly subtle. It would be incredibly weird for her to just go batshit insane out of nowhere.
    I thought it started off as an act and as she learned more about the captives, she was relating more with them and realizing she was only a step or two behind their remorselessness. Hence the "I'm afraid of having to do this", just killing another person for no real reason other than... this is the world we live in.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I thought it started off as an act and as she learned more about the captives, she was relating more with them and realizing she was only a step or two behind their remorselessness. Hence the "I'm afraid of having to do this", just killing another person for no real reason other than... this is the world we live in.
    Yeah it was definitely worsening as Paula told her about her own life, and revealing that Carol was basically exactly like her.

Although I think her saying she was afraid of having to do that was killing somebody who was essentially herself maybe...another year down the line. I don't think she really gave two shits about Paula. Of course this is all just speculation, but I took it more as, "I'm afraid of killing who is essentially me."

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I have a few people at work that know NOTHING about the comics and i'll talk some spoilers with them and they are like WHAT NEGAN CANT KILL GLENN OR DARYL!!!! lol
    I think the interesting thing about Daryl is that he's not actually in the comic, so we can't really even speculate on where he's going to end up.

I don't think Daryl is going to die. Aside from his popularity, I think he's Rick's "backup" character, in case Andrew Lincoln has to leave the show for some reason (something happens to him in real life or whatever). So if Rick had to be killed off for that reason, Daryl would be the new leader/main character. I might find out I'm wrong about that in 3 episodes, but I guess we'll see.

Also: was Alicia Witt's character supposed to be named Paula or Polly? I've seen people call her both, and I've even seen both on the Walking Dead Wiki.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-03-15 at 01:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Also: was Alicia Witt's character supposed to be named Paula or Polly? I've seen people call her both, and I've even seen both on the Walking Dead Wiki.
    Or was it.....

Pauly?
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I think the interesting thing about Daryl is that he's not actually in the comic, so we can't really even speculate on where he's going to end up.

I don't think Daryl is going to die. Aside from his popularity, I think he's Rick's "backup" character, in case Andrew Lincoln has to leave the show for some reason (something happens to him in real life or whatever). So if Rick had to be killed off for that reason, Daryl would be the new leader/main character. I might find out I'm wrong about that in 3 episodes, but I guess we'll see.

Eh I don't think it'll be Daryl that would replace Rick. He's the right hand man but he's not much of a leader. He's far too quiet and introverted to be so imo. Now if they ever do a big time skip I could see Carl taking over.

Yeah, I don't really see someone as a successor to Governor Rick, more of a Council, until Deputy Carl comes of age.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The overdramatics were part of the act.
    This and the Negan confusion are probably what happens when people watch a show and screw around on their phone or tablet while watching.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the exhibit is only at Universal in Los Angeles, but I could be wrong, I'm going to check now.

edit: Confirmed, Universal Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    I believe the exhibit is only at Universal in Los Angeles, but I could be wrong, I'm going to check now.

Oh. Whoops.

10+ Year Old Account
    This and the Negan confusion are probably what happens when people watch a show and screw around on their phone or tablet while watching.
    Two screens mofo, one for TWD, the other for surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Jeez, how could you not know this, all the information was there.

People are so stupid, man!
    Considering I was not going I wasn't really paying attention. You know, an entirely different set of circumstances?

To me, this was the weakest episode so far this season. It got pretty interested and heated towards the end, but I found the part with Carol acting like she had a panic attack and the conversations that took place between Maggie, her and The Savior gang to be rather dull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Two screens mofo, one for TWD, the other for surfing.
    I just discovered that they have a companion app/program running in tandem with the show. Not going to lie, since I watch in the computer I had it running on my other monitor. I was 2 monitors deep in TWD this week. It was pretty cool.
    BAD WOLF

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

God damn it, I wanted to go but now i'm not. I thought it was going to be in Orlando....

So I got bored and was rewatching some of the old season 1-2 episodes again. I just realized....Jim is probably still out there somewhere as a walker now unless someone came along and put him down. Would be cool if Rick randomly encountered him. Although I'd imagine he's not even going to be recognizable anymore after something like 4+ years of being a zombie. And there's also the fact that he was left in Atlanta, while Rick is near DC now (although I guess Jim could've made it up there after that many years of just shambling ahead if he was pointed in the right direction).

There are also actually quite a few survivors who just left or are sort of an unknown status right now. Vatos Gang, Morales and his family, etc. Although I imagine those characters are pretty much done. There was the whole scene where Rick and Shane decide to go back to that nursing home after the CDC and discover that it's been overrun, but iirc, that turned out to be a non-canon deleted scene, so the Vatos gang members are all officially "unknown" status right now.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-03-16 at 12:50 PM.

How much time has passed in the show? I know Shane got Lori pregnant before Rick came back, no? So that's 9 months between S1 and S3.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    How much time has passed in the show? I know Shane got Lori pregnant before Rick came back, no? So that's 9 months between S1 and S3.
    I'm not sure, but I think it's somewhere between 2.5 to 3 years.