10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bad season for eyeballs.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Eugenie literally eat a dick?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I think I'd rather have seen Abraham killed, like in the comics, instead of Denise.

At this point Abraham really isn't doing much other than being an asshole to everybody.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Did Eugenie literally eat a dick?
    Probably got some balls in there too. Fucked his dick up.

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* We were doing so well in the second half of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    *sigh* We were doing so well in the second half of this season.
    The major beats of this episode were all ripped straight from the comic. Denise in Abraham's place for dying. That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want Abraham and Eugene to hug it out...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The major beats of this episode were all ripped straight from the comic. Denise in Abraham's place for dying. That's it.
    And? Just because it's from the source material doesn't mean it's good. Why develop whatever the fuck her name is just to kill her off at the end of the episode? It's shit like that that pisses me off about this show. I feel like they kill off characters just cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bye Carol see ya in the Kindom in about half a season

And? Just because it's from the source material doesn't mean it's good. Why develop whatever the fuck her name is just to kill her off at the end of the episode? It's shit like that that pisses me off about this show. I feel like they kill off characters just cause.
    Who cares? fuck her, thank god Abraham didn't die. Him and Eugene are the best.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

I knew Denise was going to get it because I read Bill Nye's spoilers. But yeah, still the typical "character does something stupid and gets killed" thing there. Although...I'm not sure if Dwight and his people were shadowing and just waiting for an opportunity, or if they only happened on Denise because she decided to hang back and go for that cooler.

I hope Carol doesn't stay gone for long. Maybe this means she'll just come back out of nowhere and kick ass again at some point when it's needed. I really hope this doesn't mean Negan is gonna capture her while she's alone and take Lucille to her. :|

I liked tonight's episode well enough. Not quite as exciting as the other stuff in the second half, but not bad. As much as I like to read spoilers, I think the finale is the one exception I'm going to make. I want to be surprised when it comes to Lucille.

Also: Is it actually possible for someone to get a few more words out like Denise did when you're dying from an arrow through the head? Seems to me like that should've just been instant death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Who cares? fuck her, thank god Abraham didn't die. Him and Eugene are the best.
    Exactly. Who cares? No one. So they killed off a character that no one cares about for no reason other than to fill a death quota or whatever. Especially since a large portion of this episode was supposed to be character development for her.

I just don't want Carol to die

She's one of the few characters who actually isn't a one note caricature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone notice on Talking Dead that they keep zooming in on Christian Serratos boobs? Unless i'm just the only one seeing this...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Anyone notice on Talking Dead that they keep zooming in on Christian Serratos boobs? Unless i'm just the only one seeing this...
    I did, but I'm definitely not complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I did, but I'm definitely not complaining.
    I'm not complaining! I've adored her since Ned's Declassified.

Exactly. Who cares? No one. So they killed off a character that no one cares about for no reason other than to fill a death quota or whatever. Especially since a large portion of this episode was supposed to be character development for her.
    So why does killing off a character after they teased at small stuff about her already bother you.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh not a fan of this episode. I thought we had moved on from characters going full on stupid when they leave walls

Gimme spoilers, EUropoor here.

Who dies? Who leaves? What happens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Birdies saying Norman is on The Talking Dead for the finale. It doesn't mean its it, but oh boy.

Also I wonder if they will bring Jeffrey Dean to it, I doubt, it would be really out of place.

He'll probably be on at some point during Season 7 but I doubt they'll bring him on during his first episode's appearance. We'll be seeing a lot of Negan, after all.