7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    It's obviously fucking Glenn, but the principal of it all, and literally fucking over the shock the horror the emotion of seeing the person being destroyed. These guys are morons, thats are there is to it. They actually think it won't be leaked before the show even airs.
    I hope it isn't Glenn, that's to obvious!
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

Deleted
    I don't think they even care if it's leaked. It's all about the dollah dollah. No integrity or care for the creation whatsoever.

Could you imagine if it got to a big death season-ender in Game of Thrones and they were like "Lol nah find out next time!". I know the thing with Jon Snow is "ongoing", but at least we saw him get fucking stabbed and start bleeding out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megitsune View Post
    Literally just ruined one of the best, most shocking scenes in the comic. This is the first time a show actually pissed me off with something they did like this. Why the fuck would you do that.
    Suspense, going to have people talking and thinking about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be between Eugene and Glenn. I mean, why would they spent all that bromance with Eugene with the last half of the show and with him giving the schematics on how to make bullets...

But, it seems like Glenn.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    These writers have gotten to the point where they think they are much, much better than they really are. Willing to bet they thought they could keep a whole summer of 'who shot mr burns' going without alienating a huge chunk of their fanbase.

Hell they're so far up their own asses I wouldn't be surprised if the entire premiere of season 7 was about carol and morgan discovering the kingdom.

AMC is getting fucking blasted for this shit all over social media. Too early to tell but there might even more negative reaction than the Sansa rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally just ruined one of the best, most shocking scenes in the comic. This is the first time a show actually pissed me off with something they did like this. Why the fuck would you do that.
    I think the only time I rage (and quit for a few season) was how they offed Shane.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    Gonna be between Eugene and Glenn. I mean, why would they spent all that bromance with Eugene with the last half of the show and with him giving the schematics on how to make bullets...

But, it seems like Glenn.
    I honestly want it to be Daryl. That would shock the shit out of everyone

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because money is nice, and it's basically a "fuck you" to all the comic book readers. This scene was important to Negans introduction and they ruin it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    Hell they're so far up their own asses I wouldn't be surprised if the entire premiere of season 7 was about carol and morgan discovering the kingdom.
    Of course it will be. We wont see the Rick situation again until the end of episode 1, or episode 2.

Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    I am 99.9% sure we won't know who DOES get lucilled in the season finale so it really won't matter one bit who is on talking dead that night
    laughing at all the people who said no way they could do that or i'll stop watching if they do that.
    Imagine if life really was fair, and all the bad things that happen to you happen because you deserved them.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    AMC is getting fucking blasted for this shit all over social media. Too early to tell but there might even more negative reaction than the Sansa rape.
    Thank fuck. This is exactly what we needed
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    They think they're so amazing and so awesome, ''SO SMART we gonna have people talking about it for months, we're so good at our job''

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Because money is nice, and it's basically a "fuck you" to all the comic book readers. This scene was important to Negans introduction and they ruin it.
    I don't think they ruined it at all, I think they did a hell of a good job. Just not showing who he killed was bullshit. But I like the way they did it, even though it pissed me off

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    They think they're so amazing and so awesome, ''SO SMART we gonna have people talking about it for months, we're so good at our job''
    We are talking about it right now, so it worked? For now?
    And how many videos are going to come out speculating who he killed?

I wasn't overly impressed with the finale, the midseason one was a bit better. I understand they were trying to show Negan's reach and power but with all the driving I kept expecting them to pick up a couple hobbits. And to not sure who gets killed really kills any shock value.

Deleted
    Also, I'm so over the press surrounding this show. "SO SICKENING" " THE MOST BRUTAL EVER".

Aye, OK, you fucking weasels.

Even though I stopped watching, called the cliffhanger :P

Deleted
    Negan's Introduction was the centrepiece for this entire episode and props the Jeffrey Dean Morgan he does such a good job of portraying Negan but the cliffhanger was the highest amount of bullshit I've ever seen that's just straight up ruined the scene. Im glad i stream this online and dont contribute to AMC gaining money doing scummy shit like this in hopes to garner views for the start of the next season. Thye should actually take some inspiration from that comic they base the entire TV show around. IMO It should have been finding out who it was then Negan walking away saying his "Tata" line and cut to black would have been a who'll lot better and made suspenseful.
    /rant
    Last edited by mmocc60c187050; 2016-04-04 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a gigantic fucking let down. His introduction was just amazing but they had to go and ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Therris View Post
    Suspense, going to have people talking and thinking about it
    It's not even worth the suspense, like they actually RUINED the scene by doing that. With all the buildup they were doing over the past episodes and especially this finale, along with Negan's reveal, the impact would've been way more massive. Like I said, that scene in the comics is one of the best scenes in TWD, period. It's one of the key scenes to Negan's character.

The way this episode ended is one of the things people joked about them doing because there was no possible way it'd actually happen. It is one of the worst possible ways they could've done it. Like WTF. I can't believe it. Let me calm down.