Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Price View Post
    If this episode didn't happened, I'll still be thinking that it was Jesus that wrote the escape letter. Did they kill the doctor btw? I skipped that bit cause I felt uneasy after the ironing scene from last time.
    Yes. He was thrown into the fire.

not sure what to make of this episode tbh, in a way it shows what a "weak" minded person like Eugene gets "converted" (jury is still out on that one.... not sure if he's serious or not) to the saviours compared to a strong willed person like Daryl. those two pills that were made in this episode will be a red herring and will make a play in a later episode or the next season, most likely will be the girls ransacking his apartment and finding the blonde girl dead.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    not sure what to make of this episode tbh, in a way it shows what a "weak" minded person like Eugene gets "converted" (jury is still out on that one.... not sure if he's serious or not) to the saviours compared to a strong willed person like Daryl. those two pills that were made in this episode will be a red herring and will make a play in a later episode or the next season, most likely will be the girls ransacking his apartment and finding the blonde girl dead.
    Ofc he aint serious.. he just plays along. He know he will get killed of he doesn't awnser the question: Negan as an awnser.

oh and i nearly forgot! good to hear Easy Street again XD couldn't help but groan when it came on and then laugh when Eugene nodded along with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Garbage. Utter garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Garbage. Utter garbage.
    I wouldn't go that far, but it wasn't my favorite. Probably because I identify too much with Haircut and wasn't thrilled with his actions and by proxy my own.

Does Dwight actually have brain damage? That talk about forgetfulness seemed extreme for a "bad memory".

Is this show trying to be a comedy? As of yet it sure as hell is more of a comedy then a zombie show, considering how little zombie action we see since the Saviours stepped into the show. This episode only kept me awake for Negan, the Dwight stuff didn't interest me and I still don't know what exactly happened to his wife. Is she really dead or is Dwight being silent of her real fate? Kinda interested to see how Eugene's story will turn out.

I enjoy the show but my god the acting and writing is so incredibly bad. I feel like I can predict every facial expression and body movement of Rick, as he has maybe 5 of them in total, and good lord jesus the dialog is not just tedious but as if the actors are praying instead of talking to each other. No one talks like that in real life. The characters don't talk to each other, they communicate in monologues. Not to mention how incredibly shallow the bottom line of all the dialog is, with most of the 5 minute speeches usually ending in "they are/aren't good people".

For some reason I still enjoy it though. The cast while horribly restricted by the pathetic script does look the part perfectly, and generally the show is very visually pleasing. The way it's shot, the sets and atmosphere are just great and very immersive. It kinda reminds me of Lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels like a filler episode

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but it wasn't my favorite. Probably because I identify too much with Haircut and wasn't thrilled with his actions and by proxy my own.

Does Dwight actually have brain damage? That talk about forgetfulness seemed extreme for a "bad memory".
    Dwight falls under a number of disassociative disorders,symptoms of which are bad memory.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's great and all that Eugene gets some showtime, but it could have been a better episode. However, I did enjoy it despite it being filler. Looking forward to what happens with the pills and whose hands they may end up in.

Hopefully this season will pick up and not end on some dumbass cliffhanger. Filler after filler gets annoying, while some are enjoyable, it's not really progressing the story. I'd really like to get on with All Out War and see how the show differs from the comic.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are misinterpreting Eugene's entire persona if they think he is actually siding with Negan. Eugene's weapon is his mind and he knows how to use it well. Its pretty much what got the group to Alexandria. Eugene is very much as scared as they come and depends on the strength of others, but his self awareness and acceptance of that is what makes him an asset to himself and others. It also makes him pretty brave to do what he actually does.

Remember where Eugene before all of this went down. He bit Dwight in the dick. He was making a strong effort to be more physical despite being afraid of everything. He was ready to sacrifice himself group, well he pretty much did but the Saviors didn't kill him. He watched the person he was closest too get his head bashed in by Negan. Eugene isn't siding with Negan, he was kidnapped and is playing his cards until the moment where can do the most damage comes up. That fact that he knew the girls were wanted to kill Negan and he still made the pills tells you where his head is act. Things are going to end one of two ways for Eugene. Either he creates some sort of hole for Rick an crew to exploit when they eventually attack the Saviors or he gets taken out attempting to kill Negan. He iron clad zombies worry me though.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Today I will finally watch new episode of Walking Dead ! s7e11 YAY!

Btw I waiting for new season of Fear Of The Walking Dead! I just really love it! Who is agree with me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SofyaOrlena View Post
    Today I will finally watch new episode of Walking Dead ! s7e11 YAY!

Btw I waiting for new season of Fear Of The Walking Dead! I just really love it! Who is agree with me?
    I really feel like you're about to try and tell me that you make $10000 a month by sitting at your desk and I can too.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    People are misinterpreting Eugene's entire persona if they think he is actually siding with Negan. Eugene's weapon is his mind and he knows how to use it well. Its pretty much what got the group to Alexandria. Eugene is very much as scared as they come and depends on the strength of others, but his self awareness and acceptance of that is what makes him an asset to himself and others. It also makes him pretty brave to do what he actually does.

Remember where Eugene before all of this went down. He bit Dwight in the dick. He was making a strong effort to be more physical despite being afraid of everything. He was ready to sacrifice himself group, well he pretty much did but the Saviors didn't kill him. He watched the person he was closest too get his head bashed in by Negan. Eugene isn't siding with Negan, he was kidnapped and is playing his cards until the moment where can do the most damage comes up. That fact that he knew the girls were wanted to kill Negan and he still made the pills tells you where his head is act. Things are going to end one of two ways for Eugene. Either he creates some sort of hole for Rick an crew to exploit when they eventually attack the Saviors or he gets taken out attempting to kill Negan. He iron clad zombies worry me though.
    I thought it was pretty clear what his intentions were after he made that smirk after he told the same lie he told Abraham and Rosita to use them to survive to Negan. Ofcourse he is not siding with Negan, he is just using him because he is smart enough to know nothing good will come from siding with Negan (he saw the doctor getting killed over nothing without proof).

The iron clad zombies can be turned against Negan and his people very easily. I can see Eugene and Dwight releasing them and opening the gate to create chaos and maybe use the poison in combination while Rick and friends attack. Close quarters combat with knives would be a really big problem when the zombies heads are covered with metal.

It's pretty clear what is going to happen. Negan is going to be wiped out. Rick and his group will find more people (The Kingdom will join eventually and maybe the group of women Tara found) and weapons to attack, Dwight and others will turn against Negan (they are already doing it) and together with Eugene (Eugene and Dwight meet at the end of the last episode, seems symbolic to me) they will sabotage things from the inside. And there will ofcourse be some sort of twist to shock everyone :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can see how shit the series has become, this thread is dead a day after each episode.

Like WoW, it goes to show that spending years putting out filler content causes people to stop engaging your product.

Because we needed a 40 minute episode about Dwight (again) and Eugene. I can't wait for the entire episode where Tara is alone and goes back to that all female group to try and get them to help.

...and I actually like Tara. And still don't want to see that shit.

I'd say that most people just watch the premiere and then wait for the final 2 episodes, as they'd know by now that all the in-between episodes are mostly filler. There's just not much interesting going on. You'd know that most episodes are going to be about Rick trying to group everyone together against Negan, but they take so freaking long ang just keep introducing groups (which they constantly need to convince aswell), to the point that its getting tiresome. I would actually approve to see some more episodes from Negan and the Saviors perspective, who instead try to intimidate the other groups and bolster their own rankings. But instead we either get a ''Rick convinces a group'' or ''single character perspective'' episode where they also try to shove in Daryl as much as possible, considering that most of the current viewers are probably his fangirls. It also doesn't help how little the walkers even show up or do anything at all these days.

I'm not exactly interested in this seasons arc either. It actually reminds me to much of Game of Thrones, where Jon Snow tries to gather as many houses as possible in order to defeat the Boltons. The difference is that Game of Thrones actually knows how to write and pace their episodes, without needing 1 or 2 extra seasons to do the same thing. Though I'm still interested enough to see the final showdown, by which I expect to be dissapointed considering how thick the casts plot armor is by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm calling bullshit on that assault rifle going off like that.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Like WoW, it goes to show that spending years putting out filler content causes people to stop engaging your product.

Because we needed a 40 minute episode about Dwight (again) and Eugene. I can't wait for the entire episode where Tara is alone and goes back to that all female group to try and get them to help.

...and I actually like Tara. And still don't want to see that shit.
    Most people don't feel the need to talk about it on the forums. A lot of people still watch the show (obviously, its already been set for season 8) and I for one thoroughly enjoyed the episode, Eugene was amazing in it (and his actor played it so well).

I also read the comics so I can pretty much see where the show is going to end this season and what next season will entail, people just need to stop being so critical of things and constantly shit on them all the time. You don't like something anymore? stop watching it, let the rest of us enjoy it. Best season so far and Negan is an awesome character who I now can't see anyone but JDM playing