WSG did it change from 10 vs 10?

it's bad enough going into the games being imbalanced like 4-10, 10-6, 10-3,etc etc.

the last 3 days getting WSG on a random BG there have been more than 10 players on each side at times which makes it worse when they are 6-12, 13-7, 11-4, etc.

is this a bug or is WSG a 15-15 game or something?

I'm assuming its a bug with the bgs. I was in an eye of the storm where alliance had 16 players v 14 horde.

Deleted
    I had an EotS game with 21 hordes according to map, only 15 were seen on the list though.

Deleted
    Had an AV with 44 Horde a couple of days ago, sadly it didn't matter because there were only 17 allies at the start.
    Bug report it and hope it gets fixed.

It's a bug yeah.

Had an AV 40vs42, but just for 2 min or so. Then it balanced somehow.

Bug, the bg no longer caps teams, but still caps the bg at its maximum. So you could have a wsg with 15 alliance 5 horde and no hordes could join anymore (nor Alliance) since it reached the 20 player cap.

Wrong, I've seen games with more people than maximum from two sides should be.

On the other hand, healers should count as two players in BG, and I'm totally serious on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Feenor View Post
    Wrong, I've seen games with more people than maximum from two sides should be.

On the other hand, healers should count as two players in BG, and I'm totally serious on this one.
    Are you sure? I've seen greatly imbalanced bg's but every single one still capped at the maximum that the bg could handle.

This could explain the random ejections some players are getting, complete with deserter debuff. I've had it happen to me a few times, and I never AFK or do anything that could be construed as botting, loafing, etc.

Deleted
    Jest came out of AV with 17A vs 46H...

We didn't even bother resisting...

Deleted
    not to mention the annoying thing that if you try to xp through bg the only "random" bg that opens is wsg... imagine doin this and add it to the mix with what the op posted... TEH CANCER !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Bug, the bg no longer caps teams, but still caps the bg at its maximum. So you could have a wsg with 15 alliance 5 horde and no hordes could join anymore (nor Alliance) since it reached the 20 player cap.
    Unfortunately, this is wrong. It's simply a scoreboard bug. Simply - when someone leaves the battleground and a new player is added, it keeps the previous person there and either 1) adds another, 2) adds a blank line or 3) simply increases the player count on the scoreboard. However, it doesn't remove the player who crashed/left/afk'd. Generally the "blank line" syndrome appears when a player cops the random-BG kick (where it randomly ports you out to graveyards in front of either Stormwind or Orgrimmar).

However, there are never more than 10 per side, no matter what the scoreboard says.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Jest came out of AV with 17A vs 46H...
    We didn't even bother resisting...
    This, for instance, was 17A v 40H, it just means 6 horde swapped out. Likely, from disconnecting due to cog bugs. Someone put up a soulwell or table in the starting area, and bam - a dozen players crash. Zoned into do horseman last night - start with a clickable pumpkin straight in front of us - four of the group members crashed right there simply mousing over it.

EDIT: Woot, 300th post. /dance
    Last edited by Nymphys; 2010-10-18 at 09:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windan
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck!