Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    What if I told you the maelstrom had fricken Arthur fonzarelli doing a guitar solo while riding a fricken shark with a Fricken laser beam on it's fricken head? Epic enough?
    Yes, but that got deleted...and what about the T-rex he was riding on? /cry
    Morals were studied and taught in Europe for hundreds of years. Moral classes aren't required anymore. Proof that this was a bad decision is all over the WoW forums.
    A noob is a person who has difficulty when it comes to learning and with people. A noob either isn't willing to learn or isn't willing to give others a chance to learn. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    What if I told you the maelstrom had fricken Arthur fonzarelli doing a guitar solo while riding a fricken shark with a Fricken laser beam on it's fricken head? Epic enough?
    LAME that npc model combination even gets reused in uldum as a hologram to distract sand gnomes

You know, this really makes me wonder: Why arn't we all dead yet? I mean he can destroy the entire world with a cough!

Deleted
    That THING is as big as a battleship! If only we knew what it was after...
    Wait! Can't you see it!? It's so obvious! Mark each location of the cinematic on your map. Now, take one point, connect it to the next one, aand...
    Still can't see it!
    Shortening, concentric circles!

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/gian...giantclaw2.jpg

Spread the word! O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Liero View Post
    You know, this really makes me wonder: Why arn't we all dead yet? I mean he can destroy the entire world with a cough!

Because that is some evil tiwisted serial killer. A true villian is all about toying with their enimies , making people fell insignificant, i bet he would rather laugh at them all having a giant civil war and destroy themselves than him blowing them up in one go.
    Make the most of it , have some fun.

I'm suprise how many people think he still comes out through the maelstrome, they said other wise a while ago. eh but who knows maybe i'm the one who is wrong.

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 06:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    Because that is some evil tiwisted serial killer. A true villian is all about toying with their enimies , making people fell insignificant, i bet he would rather laugh at them all having a giant civil war and destroy themselves than him blowing them up in one go.
    Make the most of it , have some fun.
    omg this is so true, people don't realise it, but deathwing has been messing with us for YEARS! there are so many things that he has done seactly. i mean people cry out "oh arthus he is such a great villian look how far from grace he has fallen." psh deathwing the once noble earth warden has done so much. through various actions (i'm including his children since he told them to do this stuff)

1. the final straw that made gen greymane pull out of the alliance was caused by deathwing
    2. the difias brotherhood
    3. in a strange way the distructon of outland. he did help the orcs make it back through the portal after the first onslaut during the second war.
    4. the netherwing.
    5. alextrazha spelled correctly,being raped and having her babies being tossed out to war.
    6. the destruction of malagoes's dragon flight, which led to his crazy behavior later. and also if you look at it that way, sindragosa being a frost wrym, i would say frost wryms in general but i think arthus would of used other bones if needed.
    7. the orcs having so much power in blackrock
    8. twilight drakes/dragons
    9. i guess in a way the killing of varian's wife, onixa is the one who told the nobles not to pay the difuse which led to them rebelling which led to the rock that killed her.

idk i think there is more then that as well. thats just the top of my head. i might be wrong on some but i'm pretty sure i'm wright on most of it.
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

Quote Originally Posted by Rhylinid View Post
    Yes it does. The main big life pillar thing in Deepholme corresponds to where the well of eternity was (now the maelstrom). He's the aspect of earth, so he hides in the earth elementals plain. He wants to destroy azeroth, how better way than to blow up the thing that holds azeroth's foundations together (the pillar in deepholme)
    There's no reason the pillar in Deepholm suddenly has to be under where the well of eternity was and where Queen Azshara is supposed to be. That would be an arbitrary lore retcon. it was much cooler when the Maelstrom was the result of the sundering, not a giant flush.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.