5 Colored Raid Flares

Is there a way to make a macro for selecting them?

I like the addition of them (if they are new), and find it annoying to have to extend the side bar, click the little flag then select each color to place.

I have had the 8 raid icons hotkeyed forever to numpad numbers, and would like to add these five flares to some hotkeys via macros or something. I dont have a problem clicking somewhere on the screen to place them, I just want a faster way to select one.

Any help would be awesome.

EDIT---
    Got this response on the WoW forums and it works in raid when RL or promoted. However, I am not sure if I can just hotkey the macros, but for now the 5 macros have to be on your bars. Will make setting up fights much easier.

I'm sure someone with better macro'ing experience can do some cool stuff with em. (Make a little addon kinda like a totem bar or something)

/click CompactRaidFrameManagerDisplayFrameLeaderOptionsRaidWorldMarkerButton
    /click DropDownList1Button#

# can be replace with 1-6 depending on which flare you want

1 - Blue
    2 - Green
    3 - Purple
    4 - Red
    5 - White
    6 - Clear All
    Last edited by Benno; 2010-10-18 at 05:52 AM.

You could try an oPie ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    Is there a way to make a macro for selecting them?

I like the addition of them (if they are new), and find it annoying to have to extend the side bar, click the little flag then select each color to place.

I have had the 8 raid icons hotkeyed forever to numpad numbers, and would like to add these five flares to some hotkeys via macros or something. I dont have a problem clicking somewhere on the screen to place them, I just want a faster way to select one.

Any help would be awesome.

EDIT---
    Got this response on the WoW forums and it works in raid when RL or promoted. However, I am not sure if I can just hotkey the macros, but for now the 5 macros have to be on your bars. Will make setting up fights much easier.

I'm sure someone with better macro'ing experience can do some cool stuff with em. (Make a little addon kinda like a totem bar or something)

/click DropDownList1Button#

# can be replace with 1-6 depending on which flare you want

1 - Blue
    2 - Green
    3 - Purple
    4 - Red
    5 - White
    6 - Clear All
    I just made a different macro for this:

Code:
    /script DropDownList1:ClearAllPoints();
    /script DropDownList1:SetPoint("CENTER", UIParent, "CENTER");
    -----------------------
    Nullnvoid(Holy Priest) - Hydraxis
    Last edited by i2ichardt; 2011-01-11 at 06:58 AM.