Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Fury of Deathbreath

Frost Nova and Frostbolts

And he will be like "You didn't see this coming HA!ha?"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please let him have Nefarian abilitys were he makes certain things to certain classes <3
    Last edited by Xart; 2010-10-19 at 06:26 AM. Reason: typos

Deleted
    Personally I expect to fight him multiple times in the final raid, perhaps an early encounter in his human form then one in his dragon form which involved him doing sweeping attacks over the raid whilst they fight against some of his more powerful minions and perhaps have occations where he attacks the raid whilst they're fighting trash mobs, the final fight will of course be fighting him and I expect him to have the regular dragon mechanics and some extra things which I really can't think of right now.

As you might be able to tell im really hoping whatever raid we kill him in is going to be legendary.

Deep breathe BUT it is sooo hot it melts the ground making it people going on it slower, AND after 10secs water comes from nowhere and freezes the ground making everybody who are there at that moment frozen in place but can cast spells etc until next deep breathe
    At 90/80/70/60/50/40/30/20/10% hp a peice of armor drops of him crushing aka killing anybody who is in that spot at that time, plates drop left-right-left-right etc maybe also a small earthquake
    Tail swipe
    Cleave + breathe
    As seen in deepholme his blood are NPCs so prolly some blood adds from him

He should break Hunters weapons just like Nef did! Also all those Class Calls would be cool!

Yeah I'm thinking:

Molten Aura: Deals 4000 to 6000 Fire Damage every 3 seconds. Unlimited Range.

Phase 1
    Magma Lash: Cleaves up to three targets in front, dealing 10000 to 20000 damage and reducing armor by 20% this stacks 5 times. At five stacks the target is set on fire and loses control, taking 5000 to 7000 damage every second for 6 seconds.

Crash of the Earth (Phase Transition): Strikes the ground with a vicious tremor dealing 8000 to 10000 damage and knocking everyone down. Unlimited Range.

Phase 2 (Air)
    Molten Slag: Hurls a large globule of Magma at a spot on the ground, it deals 10000 to 15000 damage to the area and produces one of two effects.
    - Raises Tortured Earth Elementals or Tortured Fire Elementals
    - Causes the area to erupt with a jet of intense magma dealing 9000 to 12000 damage and tossing them in the air.

Snatch: Grabs up to three targets that are in the air and begins to crush them dealing ever increasing damage to them until they have taken no more than 50% of their total health.

Ruin(Phase Transition): Sweeps the area with a devastating wave of fire dealing 20000 to 40000 damage and applying two stacks of Magma Lash.

Plus
    Soft Enrage
    Hard Enrage

Near Death Phase
    Desperation: Deathwing rips off chunks of his armor allowing his blood to flow onto the ground. Anyone hit by the blood takes 3000 fire damage every second and beings accumulating 1 Insanity Charge every second, but gains 200% additional Strength, Agility, Intellect, and Haste. Any target that reaches 100 Insanity charges becomes a Deathwing Acolyte and turns on his allies, Acolytes will heal Deathwing by sacrificing themselves to him.

That's what I think. Ignore the values just tried to guess-timate given what the general HP pools will be and what not.