Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I got two characters stuck on the loading screen there twice. I couldn't log on my warlock again for almost half an hour because "A character with that name already exists"...

My freezes when I mouse over the pumpkin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, same happened to me. Mouseover the pumpkin, game freezes. But the game also froze for me when I mousovered the EotS flag, so maybe the problem is more than just the pumpkin

i dc as soon as i log in. be happy you can even play. dunno why, my screen just froze at the dummies in orgrimmar, havent bin able to log in without instant freeze in a few hours now

Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    By time I got to my lock, I was running with the WTF folder wiped out, res at 1024x768 with average video settngs.

Still froze, twice.

NB: Mine froze after a few mins waiting on the tank, who also froze. I didn't mouse over anything.
    Did you try the cache folder inside the data folder?

15+ Year Old Account
    No freezes here, even though I have loads of addons

2 crashes, one my first attempt and a second on the following toon. Did it 4 more times each time a different toon none of those had crashes.

1 mount
    1 pumpkin helm
    4 empty bags T_T

I've dc'd countless times when hovering over/clicking something, especially the flag in WSG. So it's a bug that happens a lot on a lot of items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it on my hunter as soon as it became available. I moused over the pumpkin and my screen froze then went white. At the top is said World of Warcraft (Not Responding) I closed it out and logged back in and he was already dead and I had the loot bag in my backpack. Did it later after it reset and had no trouble.
    "Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend, then farewell."

first character.. no problem..
    2nd character.. DC at loading screen... could summon without any problem..
    3rd.. freeze when mouseover pumpkin from 30 yard?

Deleted
    My WOW freezes when i get into OCCULUS

10+ Year Old Account
    I disconnected right I entered the instance as a healer. Logged back in after about 2minutes and he was at 5k killed him, opened my bag and there was the mount.

tryed to do this on my Shaman dsp yesterday 3 times and got game froze every time had to close the game trough task manager.
    On Earthen Ring
    New Main Leveling Tauren Paladin
    Old Main 85 Orc Mage
    80 Orc Shaman

Retired on Scarshield Legion
    80 Tauren Druid - 80 Orc Warrior - 80 Troll Hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kklolz View Post
    Did you try the cache folder inside the data folder?
    Automatically deleted everytime I run wow via batch file. Never did get around to changing it to just the creature cache.

Sounds mean but I'm glad others are having the problem as I can now restore my ui etc and gfx settings.

Yeh happened to my friend as well everytime he came in he just dced at Headless horseman.

happened to me too, but logged back on and got me my mount first go

Nothing on the pumpkin - but the lance rack in ToC5 locks WoW pretty hard. Interactions kinda flaky since patch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftwood View Post
    Nothing on the pumpkin - but the lance rack in ToC5 locks WoW pretty hard. Interactions kinda flaky since patch.
    Had pretty much at least one lag alot or disc during all my tries (over 10 chars) on the boss - went into the stupid zone after the 4th.

...and yes, had the toc case on my lock two days ago - kept freezing the game and when I got online yesterday the lock was still online in toc 5 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside your window... sit up straighter, that's bad for your posture!
    I DC'd as well upon entering and stuff as well. However what I would REALLY like answered is; Are the "Loot Filled Pumpkins" supposed to have an occassional "There is no Loot" and give you nothing?
    "Is it a crime to know the truth? Is it sin to reach for those things which you fear?" - Schwarzvald