Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Mage is awesome Ring of Frost looks really cool and Time Warp, awesome Flame orb looks cool too

balance druid and DK tank omg which one to go for, blood tank is so nice now with all the tools we got its amazingly better than it was.

No idea what class yet, but I will remake a character to play through all the new zones, that to me is more exciting for some reason than seeing 80-85, just seeing how the lands have been altered and doing the new archaeology stuff.

i'm having mad fun with my mage. fire is so much fun for aoe, but frost is so much fun for multi target. its supar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went from my Tanking Warr to my Ret paladin.

Ret is amazing compared to what it was before the patch.

Everyone "Hail" Blizzard xD

Prior to patch, paladin.
    Since patch, paladin.
    All the changes are good, best redesign of the class ( at least for prot and ret, I can't speak for holy).

Was a Warlock in Classic, but switched to Holy Paladin (Prot on occasion) in TBC.

In Wrath my Paladin has remained my main, and though he has gone through all aspects of the class, I love Holy the most. Cataclysm changes just make it better. I love the new Prot, not fond of the new Ret (though I hated the old Ret, so I guess that's an improvement).

My Warlock, though, has come back to the forefront of my stable of characters. I first spec'd Soul Link back in Feb '05, and finally after all these years of loving Demonology I'm finally seeing the spec becoming something great for PvE.

Does anyone know if holy paladin is viable to solo with in cataclysm? In terms of just level 1 to 85? I remember them saying that it will be "better" to level as a healer, not as good as DPS, but not as bad as it is now.

Any updates?

Deleted
    I switched from my warlock to my warrior. My warrior was my main in classic, shaman was my main in tbc and warlock was my main in wotlk. Time to go back to my warri

I started out as a Holy Paladin in TBC, switched to Fury Warrior to run raids in Kara, Mags, Gruul's, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, etc. Then my guild had some drama in WotLK past Naxx. I switched to Resto Druid to help with healing in Ulduar. We cleared ToGC 10 Man, which was fun, but I got tired of Rejuv spam in ICC, then switched to Resto Shaman. In the meantime, I leveled my Paladin as Holy, got tired of Holy Light spam, then changed him to Prot when Ulduar came out. Patch 4.0.1 releases, and all I can play right now is my Paladin. I'm having too much fun with Prot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm staying with my precious Death Knight.
    It's not that much changes done to the class tbh, but I still love em.

Did AV last night, and had 3 times as much damage as the person 2nd in Damage Done.
    DK <3

warrior
    I played a lvl 60 warrior back in vannilla. when bc came out i ended up deleting him, i never could get a gm to bring it back so i started a new one. He's now lvl 79 (damn maintenance tuesday >.<). i came from playing a lock, im not playing the toon not because of the nerf more so because i was all excited for the soulshard change now i feel its really a dumb design imo but what ever im enjoying warrior .

Deleted
    Priest, the only class that doesn't get boring after a month.

Deleted
    Staying with my diszi priest for now, thanks.

When I first started playing WoW on a private server years back, Rogue was my favorite class. But then I tried live back in BC and found it a pain in the ass to level. I blame being new on that, though. When I hit 70, I instantly re-rolled to the class I also enjoyed on the private server, which was a Fury Warrior. Fell in love with it (although, not so much Fury anymore), and always have been ever since.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Priest before, now and after.
    I like this class 2 much.

Quote Originally Posted by hermansen View Post
    I went from my Tanking Warr to my Ret paladin.

Ret is amazing compared to what it was before the patch.

Everyone "Hail" Blizzard xD
    Amazing?! Are you nuts? Maybe in PvE it's "okay" but in PvP they have to change something, it's totally stupid now.

I've played my pally since release (but stopped raiding/arena with all chars in june 09) but now I don't know which class I'll play in Cata. Maybe my Warrior, or DK (just leveled him from 55 to 80) or maybe my old mage (74).

10+ Year Old Account
    mage since vanilla :3

From Vanilla to WOTLK, I played a warlock and loved it! Now I play a DK and love my DK too

I was sick of ranged dps. So I decided to try a DK Tank. I was a good DK tank, but most ppl would not trust a DK tank so I got sick of the whining and now a DPS DK. Loving it too. Im still working on my legendary but ill get there.

It's still my mage, nothing will ever make me change my mind