Deleted

Lich King Heroic 10 Buff

Since the patch he seems to hit alot harder then before even though the tanks have more health and mastery (that being the prot paladin with 30% block).

Is it just me or does he have some sort of bug/buff ?
    Last edited by mmoc62e6623663; 2010-10-18 at 07:35 PM. Reason: spelling :P

L81+ monsters appear to be using the cata armor reduction calculations for their hits instead of the wotlk one, resulting in 15-20% more damage out

15+ Year Old Account
    We're missing 9k armor or more depending on how much you had prior to 4.0.1. That's a hefty amount of melee damage.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're missing alot of avoidance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well as a paladin in ICC10 gear, I lost about 6k armor and quite some avoidance. However, I'm now, after reforging, sitting at block cap and 40% avoidance now that the ICC dodge debuff is gone. 30% less damage every melee hit and more avoidance, I should be taking less damage, not more, no? As said, Blizzard did change some scaling on 81+ mobs and this seems to have affected both heroics and raids. They said it was unintentional but it seems they will not fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

If you want some real laughs go do heroic RS. Heard from a friend that he is bugged and 1 shots tanks and breaks all there armor.

Deleted
    Spent a night wiping, but tankdamage was a lot more stable, was just general error that did it for us So no, I'd say his overall difficulty has gone down.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrimm View Post
    If you want some real laughs go do heroic RS. Heard from a friend that he is bugged and 1 shots tanks and breaks all there armor.
    Is that serious or a troll? O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    nope. friend from another guild came in vent after raid and told a few of us that he shattered all the tanks armor and hit him for 150k. If I wanted to troll I would have come up with something not so thoughtful. And this was the 25man version btw.

Deleted
    The second post basically explains what's going on.

try getting unhittable (102,4 doge + parry + block) reforge all your doge and parry but dont get under 21% doge or 21% parry.
    then you can't get a hit that is not blocked und you have a constant 30% damage decrease.
    worked perfekt on 25ger HM LK for me. i took much less spike damage and less damage in general than before.

10+ Year Old Account

Defeated on EU Emerald Dream yesterday night. He wasn't doing that to our tanks?

Used Druid and Death Knight.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's Correct , Damage on HM halion is Unhealable at the moment.

Edit : it was on Tuesday when we did , apparently it got a stealth nerf since then.
    Last edited by Leylin; 2010-10-19 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    It's Correct , Damage on HM halion is Unhealable at the moment.

Edit : it was on Tuesday when we did , apparently it got a stealth nerf since then.
    Yea thats when they did it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    You're missing alot of avoidance.
    Uh nope

Quote Originally Posted by elira View Post
    try getting unhittable (102,4 doge + parry + block) reforge all your doge and parry but dont get under 21% doge or 21% parry.
    then you can't get a hit that is not blocked und you have a constant 30% damage decrease.
    worked perfekt on 25ger HM LK for me. i took much less spike damage and less damage in general than before.
    You're making a confusion. This was back in TBC and it was called Uncrushability !

A tank is considered uncrushable when they are immune to crushing blows delivered by raid bosses. In order to do this, the attacking mob's attack table must be filled completely with other attack results that take precedence over Crushing Blows. Against an opponent 3 levels higher than the tank — Boss mobs are treated as being 3 levels higher than their targets — all combined avoidance must add up to 102.4%.
    Important Notes: As of 3.0, crushing blows mechanism have been changed. Now only mob four level higher than you can deal crushing blows. Therefore, uncrushability is irrelevant for raids in WotLK and the avoidance stats below are no longer necessary.

link: http://www.wowwiki.com/Uncrushability

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea thats when they did it as well.
    Sorry , it was impossible , Tanks were getting insta gibbed.

The damage in HM Halion isn't even the craziest part of it. It's when Phase 2 pops up and all the graphics explode to hell in a handbasket, the screen goes super foggy, projected textures stop deciding to work again, and you can only even see half your raid, and the people on the top can still see you for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    You're making a confusion. This was back in TBC and it was called Uncrushability !

A tank is considered uncrushable when they are immune to crushing blows delivered by raid bosses. In order to do this, the attacking mob's attack table must be filled completely with other attack results that take precedence over Crushing Blows. Against an opponent 3 levels higher than the tank — Boss mobs are treated as being 3 levels higher than their targets — all combined avoidance must add up to 102.4%.
    Important Notes: As of 3.0, crushing blows mechanism have been changed. Now only mob four level higher than you can deal crushing blows. Therefore, uncrushability is irrelevant for raids in WotLK and the avoidance stats below are no longer necessary.

link: http://www.wowwiki.com/Uncrushability
    And yet with all your picking at semantics, the concept is the same. Reach that level now and no attack that even manages to connect will hit for full damage.

PS: Hell, I'd imagine it reduces damage intake more now than pushing crushing blows off the table used to then.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I could ask you the same thing