10 & 25 Difficulty on Beta

I've read various reports that 25 was vastly harder on the beta forums. Can anyone that tested the raid encounters tell me the difference in abilities from both fights/damage coefficients/etc.?

I know it's Stage 1 of testing, so I'm not going to hit the "FAIL" button just yet. Blizzard does seem to have been way off on their initial calculations though.

Uhmm from what i've tested they seem to be pretty close to each other.

Some are harder in 10 man and some on 25 man.

Some are actually easier on 25 because of all the abilities you can use at the same time.
    Imagine two paladins using both their AOE heals, also cooldowns that give mana are huge!
    The more you have the better.

On 10 you have to be more careful of your resources. You cant "rest" as much as you can on 25 man.

Again this is from what i've test, i've tested 3 encounters so far, maybe the ones i did not test were the ones where 25 was waaayyyy harder as you put it.

A lot of what people say comes from their understanding of the mechanics though, so i'd take what people say with a grain of salt. From what i've seen once people understand the mechanics, they seem pretty even to me.

p.s. Its impossible for them to make them always even, some will be easier on 10 others easier on 25.