Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Feigr View Post
    The part about healing yourself with this glyph in Shadowform is cool, and what I though was that this would be nice to have while leveling in Cataclysm. You can just pop a few dispels on yourself while running between mobs if you need a bit of extra HP, without dropping out of Shadowform.
    Inefficient, but works

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xiza View Post
    just logged onto my priest for you. here's a screenshot of the combat log. to answer your question.. yes, it heals you/the target with the glyph even there's nothing to dispel. but according to your wowhead link to the glyph, it seems that this isn't working on dreamwalker (just read the comments
    It actually doesn't work for most NPCs. When the allience tried to kill Thrall, you cannot just spam dispell Thrall to heal him for 3% of his huge maximum life, even if he has a bajillion magic debuffs on him.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I assume it just has a cap based on your own maximum hp... I remember using GS on our general to recover half their maximum hp in IoC when it first hit, but it was later capped @ your own hp.