The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Anyone else notice explosives and enhancment mastery? lol

i just had a saronite bomb crit a pig outside orgrimmar for 4123 lol rocket gloves 2241 and sapper charge for 5206. this is badass. i am at 15.34 mastery.

15+ Year Old Account
    hahaha, technically that's warranted. it does say all fire, frost and nature damage. technically, that's all fire damage.

but i'm sure its not intended that way

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow awesome ^^
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

don't do it again! you'll get banned! you know what blizz is like with saronite bombs :P
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saethwyr View Post
    don't do it again! you'll get banned! you know what blizz is like with saronite bombs :P
    Hehe. Sarcasm aside(or not?), they couldn't possibly ban you since you are using the bombs for what they are supposed to be used, and that is damage.

What the hell... you people are joking, or I missed something in the past.
    Anyway, it makes perfect sense and I hope they don't change it!

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    What the hell... you people are joking, or I missed something in the past.
    Anyway, it makes perfect sense and I hope they don't change it!
    The joke is that Ensidia got banned and their world first LK kill revoked because their rogues were using saronite bombs during the fight. There was a bug where these bombs actually rebuilt the outer edge of the platform (the one where you go during phase transitions), thus rendering the val'kyr harmless. I think there was a 3 day ban that caused much consternation and gnashing of teeth.

Ahha, I see now...
    Still the most powerful guild in the world seems to be using glitches all the time. Can't they just do it the proper way, they would get world first anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Ahha, I see now...
    Still the most powerful guild in the world seems to be using glitches all the time. Can't they just do it the proper way, they would get world first anyway...
    Please do not let this thread to become a troll nest for Ensidia hatred/love fanclubs. This is Shaman forum.

I have also heard that you can add an enchant to the gloves that have the engineering enhancement on them as well. Does this make Engineering the must have prof for everyone now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg View Post
    I have also heard that you can add an enchant to the gloves that have the engineering enhancement on them as well. Does this make Engineering the must have prof for everyone now?
    Considering it was nerfed, id say it falls behind other profs, at least for enhancement.

10+ Year Old Account
    The haste buff has been reduced and is less beneficial to us now but you can still stack another agility enchant on it.
    You can also get the 27 agility from a tinker and the 22 from the enchant.

Anyway it's not worth rerolling a prof this late anyhow.

I'll try out on my DK tank and on my shaman and see if mastery actually effects it or if the base damage has been upped on saronite bombs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    The haste buff has been reduced and is less beneficial to us now but you can still stack another agility enchant on it.
    You can also get the 27 agility from a tinker and the 22 from the enchant.

Anyway it's not worth rerolling a prof this late anyhow.

I'll try out on my DK tank and on my shaman and see if mastery actually effects it or if the base damage has been upped on saronite bombs.
    DK tank mastery has nothing to do with fire/elemental damage, dont bother trying

10+ Year Old Account
    that's my point read it again

I'm going to check if it is indeed our mastery that buffs it or if it's just that the base damage of the bombs were improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordenrox View Post
    Considering it was nerfed, id say it falls behind other profs, at least for enhancement.
    you sure? we still have a 240 haste cooldown once a minute which equals to 24 haste overall rating on gloves
    add to that 23 agility from parachute tinker
    add to that the dps you get from occasionally nitroboosting
    oh and you can mindcontrol now, and have 580 extra hp

i'd say engi is still on the top. comparing it to jc, which should be the best in agility bonus, it would be:
    42bonus agility (jy gems) vs 23 agility, 24 haste(which will better benefit from bloodlust, trinkets, speed potions etc),nitro boostand saronite bombs ( goblin sapper charges if you're goblin eng )
    plus engineering flying mounts, plus moll-e, plus jeeves, plus dalaran ah (ok, that wont be an advantage anymore ), plus stylish engineering googles, plus new engineering only pets, plus...
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    you sure? we still have a 240 haste cooldown once a minute which equals to 24 haste overall rating on gloves
    When did they nerf HSA to 6 seconds?!

Also, they wouldn't change bomb damage.