Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Re: the video... Having trained groups of 6-8 horde through BG's easily enough (pre-nerf), the thing which suprised me most was that within all the masses following that pally around not one priest or lock thought to drain his mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Takanami View Post
    Right now res is in pretty awful shape for anyone who doesn't actually have good defensive cooldowns. I play a lock with 1428 res and just got hit for 10k by a pally. Between that, and the normalization of hp pools on pve and pvp gear, Its actually smarter to go with raid gear. I only have 2k more health in my pvp gear but my raid gear gives me tons more damage.
    The variety or lack of defensive cooldowns at your disposal does nothing to diminish the value of having a permanent shield wall (60% reduction) that resilience can provide. As to the difference in health, you need to look at effective health. If you have 30k in PVE gear and 32k in PVP gear, at cap that 32k = 80k effective health, as that's the amount of damage it would take to kill you through resilience. So the tradeoff in this situation is not 2k but an effective 48k increase in health vs an increase in damage -- but remember that effectiveness of the % increase in damage will be greatly impacted by the resilience of your opponent.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

yeah , now rogues pwn hard ... oh w8... they dont.