Poll: Insert Guild Attunments

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

Guild Attunements

Yo, i think most of you remember the oldschool attunements.
    It was nice and fun, but why not make guild attunements so you dont have make new people attuned, simply new people can still do the attunements for their own making themselves attuned and earning a teleport to the dungeon (20 charges) reload able after killing last boss.
    The attunement has to be done in a guild group (8/10) or (20/25)and counts for the entire guild as long as they are in the guild, counts for everyone who did the achievement for the rest of their carreer.
    Last edited by mmoc0a5b6099cc; 2010-10-20 at 02:22 PM.

hhmm...u mean that they first hav to gain a sertian amount of rep with the guild be4 the mass res will work and can get summoned to the instance?

Deleted
    Make it so that the raid leader has to be attuned.

Make attunement a guild achievement unlocking a key that members who have earned "Friendly" with guild can buy. That would be the solution

Deleted
    no holyman, its an attunement needed to enter the instance.

Deleted
    Good idea

This is a very good idea, making attunements fun and widespread. Although, are you thinking of a raid for an attunement (similar to the Key for EoE) or lengthy group quests like in Vanilla?
    Where I come from, fag means cigarette.

Deleted
    well was thinking more of a quest line wich can be done while in a raid group, then ending with doing some instances like tbc (like maggy attunement) with killing a raid boss as guild as final quest wich grants the achievement.

oh ok, i just had trouble reading ur post.so u mean they first hav to do a quest line to obtain a "key" be4 they can get summoned in?its a good idea.if the quest line makes u go to HC and gain gear thats the best dungeons hc gear u can gain be4 raids.much like with kara or BWL? and to be able to get summoned in by a lock u still need the key.yeah i think its good idea and no it shouldnt be that if 1 person in a guild is attuned it helps.every 1 no matter what should get attuned, so leavee the guilds out of it

Deleted
    hmm holyman you do realise its a pain in the ass to say sorry our tank cant come so we need to do ssc and tk to make our new tank attuned instead of going Black Temple
    Last edited by mmoc0a5b6099cc; 2010-10-20 at 06:27 PM.