Thread: Holy Buffed?

Holy Buffed?

Erm, was Holy buffed just now on live?

21k Flash of Lights, 33k Divine Lights, 20k WoG, 12k Holy Lights, 11k Holy Shocks without the 3/3 Crusade

No class buffs except Kings, running at 4112 spell power which is what I had yesterday.
    Last edited by fierceangel; 2010-10-19 at 11:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel View Post

21k Flash of Lights, 33k Divine Lights, 20k WoG, 12k Holy Lights, 11k Holy Shocks without the 3/3 Crusade

No class buffs except Kings, running at 4112 spell power which is what I had yesterday.
    Well the crawdaddy did say they were looking to buff our direct heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    Well the crawdaddy did say they were looking to buff our direct heals.
    Didn't expect it to be so soon :P

Deleted
    ~Mastery: Illuminated Healing now only affects your direct healing spells, instead of all healing spells.~

It didnt take them long to realise our mastery plus holy radiance was op, Considering its healing potentially and the fact that all healing masteries are mostly for improving tank healing im not surprised they nerfed it. justified tbh, now that youv'ed pointed out single target healing yeh... 20k wogs before entering icc is sick

Deleted
    No, we didnt get buffed. Atleast im still healing the same amount as yesterday. You are probably healing yourself, which heals for more than on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Traba View Post
    No, we didnt get buffed. Atleast im still healing the same amount as yesterday. You are probably healing yourself, which heals for more than on others.
    Nope, I've ran around Org tossing heals on everyone. I'm on EU servers if thats any difference.

Deleted
    Im on EU server aswell (Darksorrow) but im healing 18k's on random people and 22k on myself (FoL)

Well im on Eathen Ring EU and i dont have this buff

I was crit'ing 19k FoL's in ICC 25 HC fully raid buffed, I'm now doing more than this outside of ICC with just Kings.

Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel View Post

Is this inside or outside of ICC? 33k DL's outside seems kind of overkill if true. It might of already done 33k inside, but I don't remember numbers too well!

Deleted
    we did get buffed but no anouncement, same thing happened to us realms, ninja buff they say in the forums as i guess blizz is too stuborn to admit we needed some improvement, still that doesnt change the fact that hots from other classes cause us to overheal in minor dmgs but at least its an improvement.

Deleted
    Oh ye, totally forgot about the 30% buff in ICC. So that means we got a major buff.

Hehe, glad it wasn't just me going insane :P Made it very tempting to stack a bit more Mastery, especially if they fixed the shields not being effected by the ICC buff bug.

Check the bluetracker, we recieved a buff.

Can't link because I don't have a high enough post count. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Lorren View Post
    Check the bluetracker, we recieved a buff.

Can't link because I don't have a high enough post count. D:
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27291...aladin-hotfix/

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. I also noticed on Paragon's 25-man beta kill two pallies were tops on healing meters. Obviously the main goal is to win and survive, but it's nice to see that pallies will be pretty viable come 85

Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
    Awesome. I also noticed on Paragon's 25-man beta kill two pallies were tops on healing meters. Obviously the main goal is to win and survive, but it's nice to see that pallies will be pretty viable come 85
    I think that is what caused the hotfix and nerfs, as most of thier healing was from Holy Radiance and mastery bubbles on AE heals.