Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    im honestly so glad your quitting if you have that kind of attitude, your obviously too shit of a player to get used to the changes quick enough. DC's are expected along with the other bugs.

they'll be fixed, dont be such a moron, i guarantee you'll be back to wow as soon as cata's released. not that anyone cares anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbz View Post
    The game is running on a new game-engine build. If you're not expecting to D/C a bit than you obviously don't understand how things work.
    And you are the typical, "I read the interwebs I know all bout how computers work nao amg111!!!"

Deleted
    Yes, there are some bugs in this patch. But, they will be solved. You can even contribute to that. Instead of ranting on the Blizzard forums, and getting yourself banned, actually provide useful information about bugs, so that they can be fixed!
    And obviously most part of the player need to "l2play" again. But isn't that one of the more exciting changes about this patch?

Deleted
    Stop paying £9 a month to be slapped in the face. Problem solved.

People are used to getting things for free, thats it.
    And now that the game is changed and they have to learn most things again, they got like "QQ, OMG im not as imba as before cause i dont want to read what talents are good and which spells to use becaus i didnt have to do that in WOTLK!!!!!" -.-

Edit: OR, this guy is twelve years old and his mother just learned him to type in a forum. Then he says to himself, "im gonna make a troll post on mmo-champ cause im uber cool now that i haz lernd typo in da forum!"
    Last edited by Zexz; 2010-10-19 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    If you don't like the changes, find the cancel button. Good players adapt. Bad players whine. We know what you are.
    You have got to be the biggest Blizzard fanboy on here, trolling everyone in every thread with the same line that doesn't agree 100% with Blizzards changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    I say this is the best patch ever. Should I make a thread with incoherent glorifying and praise this patch is, with a supposed source to a games magazine? No, I don't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Yup.

I think?

lol giv u a break lich king has given the excuse 4 all scroobs like you out there 2 expect wow 2 be eazy mode, and wen something remotely challenging come along they cry 4 the nerf bat or expect a change 2 it. Lol give me a break buddy this is a good change it brings the game closer 2 how it use 2 be, where u had 2 use teamwork and not jst roll ur face all ova the keyboard

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know what, I'm just going to put this out there.

I'm disappointed. The current state on the live realms is horrible. I'm so incredibly for testing content for when Cataclysm launches, but there are both beta and PTR realms for that. They should of left the live realms how they were, instead of reforming them into this terrible ball of wreckage that's falling from the sky in flames.

The game's in an unplayable state for me currently, and if I expected Blizzard to pull a dick move like this, I wouldn't of renewed my subscription for another 3 months two weeks before hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

HEy guys a dude just made a post on a similar subject here is a link to the BETS PATCH EVER thread :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fficial-thread)

Please quit the game as quickly as possible.

On a side note, if you addressed your concerns in a better way, perhaps you wouldnt get banned everywhere you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    TLDR: long qq post with bag spelling/grammar/interpunctuation. To OP: don't whine too much, most will be resolved soon'ish.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloodKrayze View Post
    You have got to be the biggest Blizzard fanboy on here, trolling everyone in every thread with the same line that doesn't agree 100% with Blizzards changes.
    Stating the truth =/= trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

this sort of thing happens with the coming of every expansion. this time even more so since the engine itself had a major overhaul.

yes it's frustrating, however you have to remember in the end, it will be worth it.

don't like the way the game is headed, i think it's time you moved on. not everyone will like the change, but i think most will agree, blizzard are doing some pretty sweet things with this expansion.

i'm mostly excited about the fact that there will be players in the world leveling again. for the first time in 5 years we will have heaps of people starting over from lvl 1 and not just the new levels 80 -> 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloodKrayze View Post
    And you are the typical, "I read the interwebs I know all bout how computers work nao amg111!!!"
    No, I'm actually a College Student going for my master's in Digital Design / Computer Science. I know a bit more than the average "INTERWEBS READER". But thank you for making me feel important

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Please uninstall WoW and go get an education.
    QFT!

But its a fun change.

Wierd... it looks like all the letters on my screen has been turned into QQ`s

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Stating the truth =/= trolling.
    What truth?