24 10.48%
  • QQ my game is broken

21 9.17%
  • 50/50

89 38.86%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BagOfChips View Post
    Wondering, can you show me where in this post he says English isn't his first language?
    Right here:

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC SRY lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Right here:
    ... Ok, you are trying to troll me. Lol.

That or America's education system at it's finest. Either way, I'll spell it out for you people.

THE OP OF THE WPE THREAD has horrible grammar. Completely horrible. I made fun of it. You all jumped on me like idiots saying I was flaming this OP. Learn some reading comprehension.

... Ok, you are trying to troll me. Lol.
    Yep, being correct = trolling.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

captains of the debating team itt

You know what, I deleted my post since Vook can't understand I was making fun of the WPE thread OP and not this thread's OP. Sorry guys, I didn't realize people ignored the first post in threads they post in.

Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
    captains of the debating team itt
    Fox news debating team, IMO.

I love the guy that soloed the horsemen becuz he didnt clicked the pumpkin, but imo I think the pumkin crash/disconnect is maybe a bug with LFG.

I did the HH with a group of guildies and no one DC since halloween event started

Oh and I forgot to say that the oily water is AMZINGLY nice, i heard it was better with dx11 (i dont know I need to order my 5770 soon)
    Last edited by McFrotton; 2010-10-19 at 02:49 PM. Reason: my bad

Put me down for 50/50 but I like it.

I just think there are a handful of bugs that should've been caught and the initial balance was so far out of whack - otherwise I would not have any compaints.

I really love the new UI stuff, class changes/talents, and am really looking forward to the pre-cata events.

You know what, I deleted my post since Vook can't understand I was making fun of the WPE thread OP and not this thread's OP. Sorry guys, I didn't realize people ignored the first post in threads they post in.

Fox news debating team, IMO.
    put your post back this way people can see the starter of the Worst patch ever thread and cna debate

lol bagofchip trolled you vook, but I love the guy that soloed the horsemen becuz he didnt clicked the pumpkin, but imo I think the pumkin crash/disconnect is maybe a bug with LFG.

I did the HH with a group of guildies and no one DC since halloween event started

Oh and I forgot to say that the oily water is AMZINGLY nice, i heard it was better with dx11 (i dont know I need to order my 5770 soon)

How the hell did I troll Vook? I responded to your post, which included you quoting the WPE thread. I made fun of his grammar, misusing commas the same way he did. (By the way, you never used commas , like , this. Not sure why you thought I was talking to you) For some reason everyone jumped on me thinking I was making fun of you. It's not my fault no on read your damn post.

put your post back this way people can see the starter of the Worst patch ever thread and cna debate
    What does this mean? Sorry, I'm actually not sure which post I'm supposed to put back which way. ?_?

Oh just re-read the WPE thread and just saw the coma flaw in it sry bagochip.

Oh just re-read the WPE thread and just saw the coma flaw in it sry bagochip.
    You guys seriously kill me. Wonder when Vook will realize he looks like a complete idiot in this thread? He probably already has. Would explain why he stopped posting.

I didn't vote for this poll because it has too many absolutes
    1.) You love it
    2.) You hate it
    3.) You're 50/50 (which I'm not. More like 75/25)

Toodles.

How the hell did I troll Vook? I responded to your post, which included you quoting the WPE thread. I made fun of his grammar, misusing commas the same way he did. (By the way, you never used commas , like , this. Not sure why you thought I was talking to you)
    You said "The Guy"...that's not really specific. Ya should have posted in the other thread if you wanted to talk about the other guy.

Wonder when Vook will realize he looks like a complete idiot in this thread? He probably already has. Would explain why he stopped posting.
    Mad?
    Last edited by Vook; 2010-10-19 at 02:51 PM.

My only real complaint about this patch is the mouseover disconnection issue, and I'll probably base my opinion of it around how fast they fix that.

How the hell did I troll Vook? I responded to your post, which included you quoting the WPE thread. I made fun of his grammar, misusing commas the same way he did. (By the way, you never used commas , like , this. Not sure why you thought I was talking to you) For some reason everyone jumped on me thinking I was making fun of you. It's not my fault no on read your damn post.

What does this mean? Sorry, I'm actually not sure which post I'm supposed to put back which way. ?_?
    Sry edited my post

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 10:51 AM ----------

I think we solved the issue YAY no more troll in the thread since bagochip and vook are legit it was a mere misunderstanding back ontopic

/discuss love my broomstick flying at 310%

Patches are buggy. There's no way to test everything before release and you'd think by now people would be used to it.

I think the talent changes are by far the biggest change and I'm pretty happy with them. I'm starting over with a new toon come cata and I think the only problem I'll have is not getting a talent point every level. I'm going to assume leveling is going to be a little faster so that might not even be on my mind.

I'm probably going to be too busy running on all fours at mount speeds to care!
    My 80s
    Ret/Prot Paladin
    Afflic Warlock
    Mut Rogue
    Enhance Shaman
    Prot Warrior
    Unholy Death Knight

Best patch ever

15+ Year Old Account
    I love it, actually.

Not the 'Best Patch Ever!!!!', but definatly far from the worst.

I had 2 issues with it, and the major one(Warrior tanking being impossible.) was fixed in less than 24 hours. The other is the stupid "I click the pumpkin, now I has DC'd!" issue, but I've seen worse bugs.

So, less buggy than say, 1.6(Or BWL in general), and more fun than 2.2(LAWL VOICE CHAT).

I give it a solid 8/10.

15+ Year Old Account
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC
    Lolled at that.

You can't really compare this patch to others, as this patch completely re-designed some aspects of World of Warcraft, e.g. the talent trees, Hunters (aiming at Focus) or the new runesystem for Death Knights. Not to mention the introduction of mastery and the removal of key stats that were in the game since the beta.

There has never, atleast to my knowledge, been a patch that has changed the game as drastically as this patch.
    Last edited by Statix; 2010-10-19 at 03:02 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    You said "The Guy"...that's not really specific. Ya should have posted in the other thread if you wanted to talk about the other guy.

Mad?
    I was specific enough considering how blatant the WPE OP's misuse of comments was. The only way you could have not gotten it is if you didn't read the OP of this thread and go to the link.

, best , patch, ,ever ,
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space