Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripthingz View Post
    You almost made me come in here with a furious wrath.
    Same here...

yea BC was good too, imo tho when they give you the short but amazing view of Sindragosa coming out of the ice in WOTLK trailer I needed to see another cinematic with a dragon from that point on. They did such an amazing job of it

Quote Originally Posted by IceQbe View Post
    Statistics show that 90% of all statistics are made up
    Its not a statistic its true. Any wow movie on youtube gets auto disliked by ALL the people that hate it. And theres a LOT of haters.

Quote Originally Posted by fuseku View Post
    hmmm.. i find it pretty boring and it just reminded me of FF9 bahamut fmvs but in better graphics/in the wow world - wasn't impressed in the slightest, worst of them so far
    Read the War of the Ancients trilogy. Re-watch cinematic. Chillbumps.

Although it didn't have the narrative of the other ones (where it wasn't just the final boss being goth(i.e. I'm suffering so all of you will too!)), I do actually like it, albeit it being quite cheesy.

I like that they did "real" places in wow we can currently visit, which before only wrath really has that with sindragosa's little crater. I just realized that in the cinematic he comes out at dev island.

I dont think it was cheesy at all TBH. If you play wow and think the cinematic is cheesy then you should enter world and take a look around at everything else, most of it could easily be considered cheesy especially boss scripts / voices. If your a big fan of the lore (like me) and the background of each noteable NPC and boss then this cinematic is not cheesy at all

Defiantly the least impressive one they have ever done. I have no idea why people are "I just came" over it. Why? No lore...no imagination....very predictable. So much hype and anticipation for such little reward. Long live BC/Wotlk cinematics.

I mean, If I sat down with 3 of my friends, that's probably what we would have come up with. Big dragon breaks out of volcanic lair and rawrs a lot.

4/10
    Current main: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Thetormented

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauveur View Post
    Defiantly the least impressive one they have ever done. I have no idea why people are "I just came" over it. Why? No lore...no imagination....very predictable. So much hype and anticipation for such little reward. Long live BC/Wotlk cinematics.

I mean, If I sat down with 3 of my friends, that's probably what we would have come up with. Big dragon breaks out of volcanic lair and rawrs a lot.

4/10
    How can there be alot of lore when "the cataclysm" is a unwritten part of the history of WoW? everything they do in this expansion is a new idea / creation that no one can predict. I agree that the part that made WOTLK and BC trailers so bone shivering was the lore and presence of well known characters, the thing about Cata trailer that I believe everyone likes is the fact that its a massive dragon causing vast amounts of damage in such a great animation. Not everything needs to have lore to be good. Sometimes you just need alot of explosions and big things. Think "Transformers: Michael Bay". Terrible to listen to the robots and all the romance / talking shit, but amazing to watch simply because of big things causing devastation.

To each their own I suppose. However majority rules and majority likes this cinematic

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 05:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lewis10123 View Post
    Already been on that thread and gave my 2 cents lol

While I did like the cinematic, I still hate Deathwing's voice. I'm sad that a big badass like Deathwing sounds like someone talking through a fan and trying to be Darth Vader.

I think it's an awesome cinematic.

People don't take the time to think about how much effort has been put into making those cinematics. They were superbly done, and are meant to be enjoyed. Unfortunately, the masses only worry about the absolute biggest and baddest. Calm down, appreciate what has been done, and enjoy it.

Most of the people complaining probably have trouble making flip books with stick figure animations. But hey, if any of you can do better, by all means.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was getting ready to tell the op off for being a fool, now I need to tell him off for being a troll...

I was thinking how to express my hatred to you right as i clicked on this thread. I made a giant "phew" when i noticed the text.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post

People don't take the time to think about how much effort has been put into making those cinematics. They were superbly done, and are meant to be enjoyed. Unfortunately, the masses only worry about the absolute biggest and baddest. Calm down, appreciate what has been done, and enjoy it.

Most of the people complaining probably have trouble making flip books with stick figure animations. But hey, if any of you can do better, by all means.
    Well put. Yes it would be so amazing to see a full length film done exactly like all these cinematics but the amount of work that it would take is almost unrealistic right now. This 3 min trailer probably took the last 6 months.

BRB going to watch it again!!

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    I was getting ready to tell the op off for being a fool, now I need to tell him off for being a troll...
    Its an attention grabbing technique, used in marketing and advertising, you've never been? Works brilliantly. We should all go flame every company that has used this technique for being TROOLLLLSS

When people say it's probably not the full trailer, I don't get it.
    It's the same length as the other 3 trailers.

Of all the cinematics thus far this one has to hold a place in my head as the most epic with BCs tied there with it. My fav part is when he goes up above Sw ( AND EVERYTHING SHALL BURN UNDER THE SHADOW OF MY WINGS> That line is right on par with <YOU ARE NOT PREPARED>
    Last edited by Shadowbayne; 2010-10-19 at 05:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grimkiller View Post
    Oh wait, when we fight him, we will be fighting Deathwing the Explorer.
    I would laugh SO hard.

No wait, Deathwing the Patient.

Talking

Hahaha! I was hoping as everybody else to see goblins and worgens. But I really found it amazing anyway. WTB Warcraft CG Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post

I think it's an awesome cinematic as well, but definitely not their best in my opinion. I prefer Vanilla and TBC ones. Of course there was a ton of effort put in. Of course they're meant to be enjoyed. It's still subjective, though. Sure, a lot of the people complaining will complain anyway, no matter what it looks like.

Visually and technically it's the best of the four, but still not the best overall in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Cube404 View Post
    You made me actually log on to raeg. Nice.

Out of all the introductions, I liked the Burning Crusade one the most, with Cata coming into a close second.
    This^ BC one made me feel as if a whole new world of mysticism was being added to the game with the inclusion of the whimsical blood elves and powerful draenei...and then..."YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" Best voice actor (for expansion boss)+2 cool races+jewelcrafting+slaughtering done by playable races=best vid evar. Cata is a close second though.

Wrath of the Lich King was the WORST cinematic ever...it was like *snore* and then almost-action for a tiny bit...dull.