Poll: Which was your favourite wrath raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

What was your favourite wrath raid?

As it says in the title, which was your favourite wrath raid and why?

Personally, mine was Ulduar, because of both the lore and the design.
    Last edited by mmoc2d8b87652e; 2010-10-19 at 05:40 PM.

This should be a poll, but mine was also Ulduar.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

100% ulduar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

yeah Ulduar was definately the best im betting most ppl who has been here the entire expansion will say the same.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know this is relative to one's own likes/dislikes, but something is wrong if you don't say Ulduar.

Just messing of course. :P

Deleted
    Some person selected ICC, what a fool :P

Deleted
    Uluduar, because of mechanics, art design and the lore

in b4 the QQ

i really enjoyed ICC, yet i think they shouldn't have nerfed it so fast. Ulduar was a close second but i gotta say, i loved killing the Lich King

Ruby Sanctum of course because it has best lewtz!!!
    But in all seriousness Ulduar by a country mile.

Deleted
    Alright, who in hell voted for TotC?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nidd View Post
    Alright, who in hell voted for TotC?!
    Me, immortality mount ftw.

Haha, I'm the only person that picked Naxx.<3 I get really excited every time the weekly on my realm is in Naxx.

Ulduar left a bitter taste in my mouth surrounding how hardmodes were implemented. It was fun in there for like.. 2 weeks, and then I got utterly sick of it. I'm also not a huge fan of the whole Titan lore crap, so it didn't really appeal to me in that sense either.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Naxx - Not a Wotlk raid, its a watered down vanilla raid
    EoE - vehicle mechanics, and bad players.....
    Sarth - This one was actually fun, very Ony feel.
    Ulduar - Amazing raid, on par with the TBC and BWL days. This raid was hard, well done, and over all amazing.
    Totc - ......
    ICC - Could have been better for the last raid....nothing really new mechanics wise, and bosses where just gear checks more then anything. The LK was the only well designed fight in that place.
    Ruby - This boss was fun. Being a single boss instance, I thought It was good, but It really came way to late for it to make an impact.
    Alliance on Uldaman - Mortred, Traxex, Tarrasque, Kaldr, Shendelzare
    Horde on Draenor - Littleevil, Le, Xaladin, Smokingcrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar>Naxx>OS>EoE>ICC>Toc

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Ulduar was definitely my favorite raid but it was completely ruined for me by the shear amount we did it. Still going with Ulduar

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy25 View Post
    Naxx - Not a Wotlk raid, its a watered down vanilla raid
    EoE - vehicle mechanics, and bad players.....
    Sarth - This one was actually fun, very Ony feel.
    Ulduar - Amazing raid, on par with the TBC and BWL days. This raid was hard, well done, and over all amazing.
    Totc - ......
    ICC - Could have been better for the last raid....nothing really new mechanics wise, and bosses where just gear checks more then anything. The LK was the only well designed fight in that place.
    Ruby - This boss was fun. Being a single boss instance, I thought It was good, but It really came way to late for it to make an impact.
    ^this

ulduar hands down. it wasnt the failure that lolnaxx,boring circle of doom toc and lol30%buff icc were
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

I like ICC and Ulduar equally. Ulduar for Yogg-saron + Algalon , and ICC for Lich King heroic + Sindragosa heroic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar was definitely the best WotLK raid, and very close to my favorite raid ever.

Deleted
    None-fail expansion ,nothing interesting as previous two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Haha, I'm the only person that picked Naxx.<3 I get really excited every time the weekly on my realm is in Naxx.

Ulduar left a bitter taste in my mouth surrounding how hardmodes were implemented. It was fun in there for like.. 2 weeks, and then I got utterly sick of it. I'm also not a huge fan of the whole Titan lore crap, so it didn't really appeal to me in that sense either.
    i picked naxx also i think ulduar put a bad taste in my mouth as well, icc wasnt fun it was just a thing to go thru. naxx when i did it and when weeklys i try to do a full run thru because it was so danm fun