Regarding stealth and Ferals

I'm sure that by now all PvP rogues have noticed that Ferals have better stealth than Rogues. I understand that things might change at any time, but I just can't find any reason for Blizzard to do this in the first place. They remove our increased stealth (And detection, but neither have that now) and give it to Ferals free.
    I'm not trying to say that Blizzard are prejudiced, I know that it's ridiculous to think that they would nerf a class without reason, so there must be a reason. Has Blizzard given any justification for this or is there any real reason for this? It's not like Rogues have that easy a time with Ferals anyway, with the new thorns etc, and being unable to open on them makes life very hard.
    I have a sap macro, which clears target and targets nearest enemy before attempting Sap, and I've tried this with a friend of mine, I got no openers on him at all in a series of duels. Add to that the fact that Ferals do not have the DRs that we've gotten in 4.0.1, and things are looking pretty bleak for Rogues in comparison to Ferals in that respect.

Again, I'm not whining, I know Blizzard don't do these things for fun, so I want to know if there's any justification for this, because, admittedly, I know little about Ferals.

Post thoughts below :>

Quote Originally Posted by Synexlol View Post
    I'm sure that by now all PvP rogues have noticed that Ferals have better stealth than Rogues. I understand that things might change at any time, but I just can't find any reason for Blizzard to do this in the first place. They remove our increased stealth (And detection, but neither have that now) and give it to Ferals free.
    I'm not trying to say that Blizzard are prejudiced, I know that it's ridiculous to think that they would nerf a class without reason, so there must be a reason. Has Blizzard given any justification for this or is there any real reason for this? It's not like Rogues have that easy a time with Ferals anyway, with the new thorns etc, and being unable to open on them makes life very hard.
    I have a sap macro, which clears target and targets nearest enemy before attempting Sap, and I've tried this with a friend of mine, I got no openers on him at all in a series of duels. Add to that the fact that Ferals do not have the DRs that we've gotten in 4.0.1, and things are looking pretty bleak for Rogues in comparison to Ferals in that respect.

Again, I'm not whining, I know Blizzard don't do these things for fun, so I want to know if there's any justification for this, because, admittedly, I know little about Ferals.

Post thoughts below :>

I don't know, I am quite pissed off that a hybrid made to replicate our class has better moves than us but at the same time I understand that right now things are a bit whacky. I can't see the improved stealth for ferals staying without buffing rogues, maybe not buffing stealth but survivability so that if we get opened on by a feral we still stand an equal chance. This is the only justification I can see right now.

It will most likely be changed but for now i guess we just have to suck it up and keep going.
    I would agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.