Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Worgen addon for human form?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone was aware of an addon that will automatically pop a worgen into human form as soon as a fight is over. I don't really want to click on the two forms button after every fight, but at the same time I don't like the way that worgens run and would rather run from mob to mob as a human. Before anyone suggests that I should race change, please consider that I think there is nothing cooler than a worgen fury warrior and I like the way they look when they are just standing still. I just hate the way they run and the way they cast.
    Last edited by Slaytanicus; 2010-12-25 at 04:54 AM. Reason: in before some recommended race changing

Well, once you break 20 you can just switch to Running Wild, which looks awesome.
    But no, I don't know of any addons like that. And honestly, I feel like it would just be a waste of memory and CPU usage to make or use one.
    Just throwing Two Forms on your bars and popping it once combat is over seems like your best bet.

Deal with it.

Beyond that, no, I don't even think it would be possible.

I doubt it is ever going to come out, so just learn to like it or just go and make a different race warrior. No matter what you are, you're still going to look BA with dual 2 handers.
    The dust dreams of the world it had once been. But the dust, alas, does not command the wind.

I don't think addons are allowed to use your abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanicus View Post
    I like the way they look when they are just standing still. I just hate the way they run and the way they cast.
    So you wanna be a worgen when you are afk. but human when actually playing.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Aryl View Post
    Addons just can't do things that you can't.
    For example - an addon is allowed to randomly select a mount from your collection and 'cast' it, but that addon CANNOT perform that action "automatically," but has to be triggered by a hotkey.

So yeah, such as addon would technically need to be keybound, at which point you're still better off just putting Two-Forms on a bar or hotkey yourself.

Reroll/race change to human. Put a picture of a worgen warrior standing still on your desktop. Print and frame another one and place it next to your computer. Done.

I never liked the way tauren ran. So I never played one seriously. So yeah, you'll need to just get accustomed to it, or play something else if it really bothers you that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Judging by your time played, I'm not sure you know what outside looks like, let alone school :P

That doesn't seen like something that an addon could do. It might be possible with a macro, but no matter how you go about it you would be required to make some kind of input, thus defeating the purpose. Maybe with a combat check you could do something somewhat reasonable, perhaps tied to execute, which you would be spamming at the end of the fight anyways.

just keybind it to something like ` and hit it as you leave combat.

Make a cast sequence macro.

WorgenHumanSwitcher

Go to wowinterface and search WorgenHumanSwitcher

or

Worgen Auto Transform at curse...

or macro:

#showtooltip
    #show
    /cast lifebloom
    /cast Two Forms

or

#showtooltip
    #show
    /cast Mark of the Wild
    /cast Two Forms
    Last edited by Amanita; 2011-01-06 at 05:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sure someone would be able to make a macro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryl View Post
    An example where an addon can use an ability is Decursive a fantastic addon btw

The addon author mentions s/he hasn't found a reliable variable or event for being in either form. The game simply doesn't seem to have "player is in Worgen right now". Instead, it's using the workaround for things like if you come out of combat, you must be in Worgen form (since combat shifts you into it).

This is a strange post. I kind of understand it but at the same, I really don't. lol. It's as weird as saying I rolled Undead coz I like the way they swim. Roll a race that you actually love, that your happy with from every aspect because if you don't your always gonna be unhappy with your character. I really like the look of female spacegoat, but I don't like certain aspect of their gameplay animations, so when I rolled and realised, I just deleted it and started again with a different race. Yes, the worgen has the ability to switch between its Worgen and Human forms but, if you love the human form so much when your out of combat, why don't you roll human? And personally, I'd rather take the extra expertise and rep gains than the extra 1% crit. But thats just me.

Play a human...

@OP

Check out http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/12/30/addon-spotlight-worgen-auto-transform/ . I use it for RP on my worgen warlock and it is quite helpful.

@ Everyone else:

Try to be helpful occasionally?

Edit: Haha, wow, I'm late to the party with that link. I'll explain, then. It's a bit buggy for druids, but works fine for non-druids, it seems. There is no way to track which form you are in when you're just standing there, so it won't transform you if you are just walking around Stormwind. It transforms you after you leave combat, Running Wild, or Darkflight, or after leaving druid shapeshift forms. That can be customized in its option panel, and it can be turned off while in instances or groups if you want. I find it pretty helpful with my RP character.
    Last edited by Restalan; 2011-01-06 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Wow, I need to not skim replies.

I must thank you for notifying me (and probably other Worgen as well) about the existence of this addon. It's awesome.
    In Battlegrounds for instance, switching automaticly from human form into "READY FOR COMBAT"-worgen form with the ubercool animation..priceless