Thread: 4.0.1 Pet Ideas

10+ Year Old Account

4.0.1 Pet Ideas

hmmm, I am looking for some ideas regarding which pets to use...

before you go asking - I have already consulted the petodia spread sheet.

MM PvE: As I play with a range of different classes each week, it's safe to say my best choice is the cat for agi boost (selfish i know).

BM PvE: Nothing here really stands out :S I could go a devilsaw, but a MS in PvE is useless basically. I could go a raptor for the sunder but is there any difference between exotic and non-exotic pets as BM? or does anyone else have any ideas? Chim maybe for the AoE magic dmg, but again it has a slow so it seems it's not 100% designed for PvE.

MM PvP: I still use my crab

BM PvP: Chim maybe for slow? Devilsaw is badass but thats 2x MS and seems overkill

What pets do you think or use for the above specs?

EDIT: I could use a corehound for BM PvE

Corehound, Devilsaur, Cats, Wolves, Raptors.

Pretty much the top choices, of course you can go off of whatever buff/debuff your raid doesn't have.

For PvE, I pick whatever pet brings the buff we need most. This week we needed 4% physical damage. Unfortunately, Ravage seems to be bugged on bosses and every time it was cast, the boss gave an immune message.

Regarding exotic vs normal pets, pets of each tree and type do the exact same amount of white damage, and the yellow damage is most likely identical as well. Pick the pet you like best.