Justice point question

Hello guys,
    maybe off topic here because it's not strictly related with profession but....
    I have 2 chars with about 13k justice point. Both of them have gear (the legging and boots from icc receipes).
    So what I have to do with all this justice point? Buy gems? Saronite?
    I've heard that they will be capped to 4k in cata so what's the best/profitable way to spend them?
    Thank you for the advise,
    cheers

Deleted
    Okay, let me ask, what is your classes? Do they got full T10(or if you got better), do you have the trinkets/etc.?
    It will be a hard cap of 4k in Cata, idk if they will delete the other points or stop you from getting more, my opinion, get the gems u need, buy some primordial saronite for recipes(if ur high enough lvl will say), or buy to sell or get shadowmourne(lulz).

Hy,
    Yes I have all I need, my mage is 5.9k gs and my resto shaman 5.7k

4000 is the cap now, if you have more, spend it because I'm sure they will enforce the cap eventually. IMO, buy full t10 for every spec on your shaman. Spend the rest on Primordial saronites, make the ICC boots and legs and sell them on the AH to inflate your gold
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Not much point in buying offspec pieces or pvp gear right now, since you're just going to bank them two months from now. I doubt there's much market for ICC crafted gear anymore, so buying primordial saronites probably won't do you much good. If you're really desperate to keep your justice points from going to waste, buy yourself a full set of heirlooms. If not that, then I'm sorry to say that you're just going to suck it up when you lose the excess to the hard cap.
    Last edited by microtonal; 2010-10-20 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    Not much point in buying offspec pieces or pvp gear right now, since you're just going to bank them two months from now. I doubt there's much market for ICC crafted gear anymore, so buying primordial saronites probably won't do you much good. If you're really desperate to keep your justice points from going to waste, buy yourself a full set of heirlooms. If not that, then I'm sorry to say that you're just going to suck it up when you lose the excess to the hard cap.

Thank you for the answer...
    I think I will overload the AH with gems because there is no request of saronite at this moment.
    Thank you all, bye

Gems are likely the safest best, though heirlooms are also an option should you intend to level alts, though their prices got "adjusted" in the conversion and are now very much more expensive than they used to be.

Spent it on gems and such, to have more gold for cataclysm. The cap will indeed be 4000 points and that is very easy to obtain. Current bosses in Cataclysm give more points then bosses are now giving you. That being said, bosses in ulduar even give you 32+ points so going in with 4000 points to cataclysm is your choice, but you will probaly get awarded with 4000 points very easy once your level 85.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

Deleted
    If Im not mistaken 4k jps was the softcap that current emblems would be converted to and then anymore would be changed into gold.

Gems. Orange gems are ~130g on my server uncut.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    How can people have that many justice points.
    I got 4.5k justice points, got them because I had 500 emblems that got transformed.
    I don't get any more justice points from raiding or anything else.
    How do you guys get that much?

extra JP above 4000 will be made into gold... whether u can make more from selling gems/saronite now or just convert JP -> gold i dunno.. perhaps somone knows the gold pr point?