Poll: Favourite pve spec

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Meh, maximising use of improved soul fire (+ shard returns) on fights with adds is always pretty fun. Along with BoH omnom.

But yeah, I'm a bit gutted demo's not as great as it used to be (imo anyway) - crap MC procs, stupid MC/soul fire and 15% less on execute.

Been hearing a lot that affliction will be the choice of specs at 85 raiding, don't know why though.

Deleted
    Im playing the spec with best dps. Not for my sake, but to benefit the guild as much as i can.

Affliction is my favourite spec but currently I'm raiding as Destruction because it's overpowered.

I'd play the spec with the highest dps, but I would prefer destro

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised to see how balanced the responses are here. Affliction for me!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I leveled as Demo since lvl 10 and I acutally enjoy the playstyle. I tried Destro and I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought. However Affliction, turned out to be the surprise spec for me. I guess also having priest that specs shadow from time to time helped get into the feel of Afflcition. I still like Demo the best and with the new changes I like it even more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I've given all three specs a try now, but I can't get my head round why everyone is raving about Destruction. Sure, it's pulling nice numbers, but it still feels as flat as it ever did; the only difference is the addition of Corruption to the rotation, and occasional and very infrequent Empowered Imp proc; it still just feels like a Whack-a-Mole cycle you repeat ad nauseum in which you can tunnel vision timers and let yourself loose track of the fight.

It doesn't match Demonology, which come the execute turns into a whole new John Fucking Madden of awesomeness, nor Affliction, which in spite of the lack of changes at the moment still feels good, because you really need to follow the fight to get the most from it. Come the next couple of levels with Demon Soul and Fel Flame I'm sure it'll be a little different.
    Actually with the proper version of Improved Soulfire that will be available with cataclysm destro really doesnt feel as flat anymore. To be honest, aside from the ALL OUT times when you go crazy I am much more bored standing around buttonmashing as demo, there is a lot of fighting before the execute phase :-) - and not much has changed here except for hand of Gul'dan. Demo has changed a lot less than destro has and I think they are very much equal in terms of how awesome they are (I enjoy both equally at least which I cant say for affliction)