Animations in character select screen.

When did they change this? Never noticed until now. Your character will make a battle animation on the select screen after about 15 seconds.

Either 7 or 8 days ago depending on where you live.

Changed with last patch.
    Just another random troll.

Deleted
    So awesome! I am one of those idiots who actually cares about how my character looks AND moves. Spent a few hours testing all races with all possible weapons and then crossreference that data with looks and racials.

Thank god Blizz did this so I don't have to do this =) .... no wait... I've already done it.... BASTARDS!

EDIT: Clarification: My point is for the animations in the character creation screen
    Last edited by mmoc415f2eb7bf; 2010-10-20 at 01:59 PM.

preferred the way it was before

i can see why it would be useful for character creation but i like my char idle on the selection screen
    no big deal tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Its just the attack/parry whatever animation of each race, whats the big deal?

Deleted
    Actualy, my shaman cast thunderstorm .

10+ Year Old Account
    It was amusing to see my priest cast heals while in shadow gear.

Different classes do different things. My DK casts what looks like Blood Boil, my Rogue just does an attack animation, Druid and Mage cast class appropriate spells (which is kinda funny since my Druid is Feral. I don't remember the last time she cast Wrath), and Hunter shoots his bow.