Thread: Texture hunt

Texture hunt

A while back I made a post looking for a specific texture, It was suggested to me that it may be "Mellii" but it didn't appear to be when I switched to it in game it was very flat like this texture but didn't appear to be as vibrant and bright. Perhaps it's just my video/monitor settings but I am not sure, Looking for confirmation.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-20 at 04:24 PM.

Hmm, looking at that image, there is certainly not the slight bevel that I would recognise as being on Melli.
    I will have a look through sharedmedia and see what I can come up with.

Try Armory or Flat.

Both of those to me look to be the flat textures that those images seem to show.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2010-10-20 at 05:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    a texture is different than a color. if you are using pitbull you can change the colors of each class / power bar / health bar / etc to be more vibrant like you are asking
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Hmm, looking at that image, there is certainly not the slight bevel that I would recognise as being on Melli.
    I will have a look through sharedmedia and see what I can come up with.

Try Armory or Flat.

Both of those to me look to be the flat textures that those images seem to show.
    Armory/Flat are the correct textures, but are not anywhere near are vibrant color wise. The closest I can come up with is a texture named "wglass" but as you can see in the screen shot it is not 100% flat.

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    a texture is different than a color. if you are using pitbull you can change the colors of each class / power bar / health bar / etc to be more vibrant like you are asking
    Oh my, Maybe I was looking for Armory/Flat the whole time. This solves the issue for me. Thank you very much sir/mam

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kalyis View Post
    Armory/Flat are the correct textures, but are not anywhere near are vibrant color wise. The closest I can come up with is a texture named "wglass" but as you can see in the screen shot it is not 100% flat.

img156.imageshack.us/img156/8315/wowscrnshot102010135007.jpg

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 05:53 PM ----------

Oh my, Maybe I was looking for Armory/Flat the whole time. This solves the issue for me. Thank you very much sir/mam
    How would one adjust the colors in other addons? Grid, Omen Etc.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-20 at 06:25 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Each addon will have it's own places to adjust the colors, sadly - you just have to search through the config menus to find them.

15+ Year Old Account
    part of why i use pitbull for my raid frames as well =)

glad we could help set you in the right direction at least, though =)
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

/grid - Status - Colors - Class Colors

As for omen it proves more difficult.

Instead of it having a UI for changing the colors, it by default uses the blizzard defaults.
    But it also supports a secondary table of colors, one created by ClassColors @ Curse.