Thread: Runic Power Bar

Runic Power Bar

Hello,

I am looking for a very simple addon. I want a movable bar that I can have display my Runic Power, I was planning to put it right under my character near the middle of the screen.

I know quite a few of the mods have runic power, but almost all of them have it in numeric form. I am trying to find just a runic power bar. Also, I was hoping to have it be invisible while not in combat.

If anyone can point me at one that would be great.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure if a single addon does that, i know shadowed unit frames allows you to make it so your rune bar is invisible until you're in combat, and it's fairly simple

Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    try mRunes
    its highly customizable and I like the looks
    Ohh, that looks pretty positive. I'm not sure how I missed it. I must have tried like 10 different rune/bar addons yesterday.

BTW, SexyCooldown is awesome. Not really good for me and my style, but really awesome never the less. I found this while looking for my Runic Power bar.

GalvinUnitBars is an addon that a guildy of mine made. I'm not sure if it's been updated for 4.0 but I'm pretty sure this would do exactly what you want. It has a lot of power if you just want something simple like that.
    I know for a fact it will come with a simple bar that allows you to hide the RP Value and will fade when not in combat. Setting it up for that is just a matter of learning to navigate the addon (which to me was the hard part, but for what you're wanting it should be simple.

The link is: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...-unitbars.aspx

I recommend it for any class other than DKs, since the rune timers are basically the default ones except w/ a numerical value on them and they're movable/resizable. Definitely a great addon for a rogue.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2010-10-20 at 09:45 PM.

Deleted
    Since I started using Engraved instead of RuneWatch, I've also been looking for some addon that just displays Runic Power.

Does anyone know of a 4.0.1 working HUD? My ArcHUD hasn't been working well for a while.