Thread: Actionbars

Deleted

Actionbars

Hi, I was wondering if there is an action bar addon that would allow you to keep the normal 5 action bars at the bottom of the screen and on teh right hand side that wow starts with.

But give you some moveable/resizeable bar/s that you could move to where you want them on your screen.

Thanks in advance

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    With both Bartender and Dominos, you can place bars in those normal locations. All you really lose is the endcap artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    With both Bartender and Dominos, you can place bars in those normal locations. All you really lose is the endcap artwork.
    New verzion of bartender seems to have an option that displays that blizzard artwork as another bar. Just line that up on top of the bars for the bags, micro menu, and actionbar 1 and it should look just like the default.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Huh, interesting. Very cool to know.

Best bet is using Bartender

What I understand you want an addon that makes it possible for you to move the current Blizzard UI. My tip here would be MoveAnything instead of Bartender or Dominos, those two addon removes pretty much everything on the lower part of your screen (Cannot say anything about this new version of Bartender you mentioned).

Link: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...-anything.aspx

MoveAnything enables you to move, scale, hide and adjust transparency of just about any screen element in WoW, offering tools to help you customize your UI