Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This Reminds me i haven't seen a post about certain racials being OP in a while.
    someguy: "I know i can leave combat and go invisible every two minutes, but that guy has an aoe silence!"
    otherguy: "I know i have an aoe silence, but that guy can leave combat and go invisble every two minutes!"
    Those are always fun because everyone feels like they are being cheated while i sit back clasping my hands saying "yes yes yes!"

OFC it is, just look at what it did to Worgen Females.......
    Last edited by Wilson!; 2010-10-21 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooStu View Post
    This Reminds me i haven't seen a post about certain racials being OP in a while.
    someguy: "I know i can leave combat and go invisible every two minutes, but that guy has an aoe silence!"
    otherguy: "I know i have an aoe silence, but that guy can leave combat and go invisble every two minutes!"
    Those are always fun because everyone feels like they are being cheated while i sit back clasping my hands saying "yes yes yes!"
    I cant find it, but i remember blizzard ( i think Ghostcrawler) said once:
    "We're about to release a new patch, as always, we will have nerfed you and buffed the others, the same is true for all ten classes"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.