Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    You want to know what is the problem with hunters, I will tell you..

1-They removed the burst damage of hunter in pvp that self-healing abilities of other classes can out heal your damage sometimes.

2-We asked repeatedly that pets should inherit our resilience or part of it, and we only get retarded excuses for not doing that, rather than taking the simplest solution to fix this problem they work around it with increasing pets stamina which doesn’t do anything in PvP because they die very fast (when 170k-200k) siege weapon destroyed in matter of 10 sec why should pets live longer?!

3-It was repeatedly reported to blizz that focus regen isn’t like they announced for, in fact after extensive testing haste isn’t affecting our focus regen noticeably, yet we are getting truck load of haste in our gear. (don’t tell me it reduce SS/CoS cast time bullshit, if you know how much haste to reduce it to 1.0 sec you will keep your mouth shut and don’t counter this argument)

4-By any means if they wanted to fix Haste and make it appealing to our class they are screwing themselves in PvP gear. If you didn’t notice, Physical damage classes have fixed stats on their PvP gear, Str/Agi, Stm, Crit, Res,Hit rating. Trying to add haste since it supposed to be important stat for hunters if they want in pvp gear turn us back to the days of TBC when everyone were running around in HCs, raids with the previous arean season set and we go back to whinefest of welfare epics of pvp in pve contents, now both pve/pvp gear have same stats.

5-For 2 years and and it continues pets spwan after dismounting or after reviving with 40% or less Hp and you need to mend them just because Blizz have other issues to fix and it’s not on their top list.

6- 1.5-2.0 sec SS/CoS casting time in pvp is like eternity, casting 2 SS simultaneously to get ISS is like…I don’t know what to say but good luck if you’re still alive after doing that.

7- Hunters dps sucks in raids, we are above tanks and may be above elemental shaman or S priest if he was busy eating sandwich in boss encounter. Posting wowmeter logs of uber hunters doing sick dps proving how fail the class has reached rather than encounter this argument. Most of posted logs are from hunter with BiS gear. We are going to warriors direction in TBC/LK, their dps are average or below average till they get BiS gear then they top the meters. To put it straight hunters won’t worth their spot in raids till they get BiS gear to be competitive with the rest.

8-Ironically is BM was nerfed for almost 2 years because as GC said it was mindless SS shot spam, yet the future of the 3 specs now is arcane shot spam !!

9-Adding range to KC to be activated is the most annoying thing in BM, trying to do your normal rotation and press KC to find it wasn’t executed because Boss moved or knocked back your pet makes your lose a lot of dps.

10-Hunters begged repeatedly on beta forums to put KC as our signature ability for BM, yet they insist to make intimidation our signature which more than half of WoW content from classic till cata are immune to it…ironic huh?!

11-The only class that his CCs break if air breeze hit his target, yet the rest of 9 classes can dps their CCed targets.

12-It really sadden me when you completely put hunter pvp on hold till lvl 83, it’s like they don’t care about anything below that. GG for making pvp appealing to hunters below lvl 83!!

13-Although we complained about how much keybinds we have, I really dislike the removal of viper/sorpid stings from our arsenal. Now we can’t mana drain priests and we can’t save ourselves from warriors/DK/rouges in melee.
    “Just sec Mr. Horde warrior don’t charge me till I dismiss my current pet and call my owl so I can disarm you!!”

14-Widow venom.. /facedesk.
    This guy speaks the truth.

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 09:55 PM ----------

You want to know what else is wrong with hunters?, ill tell you this:

1. they redid our talents making them completley usless.
    for survival:

they removed (lightning reflexes which)
    ■Increases agility by 15%

(expose weakness)
    ■Increases attack power by 25% of agility

(hunter vs. wild)
    ■Increase hunter and pet attack power and ranged attack power by 30% of stamina.

redid (improved tracking)
    which increased our dps towards everything by 5% into making it 3% haste which is completley usless.

they removed all of these important things to a survival talent tree which
    made us good dps now the spec is awfu and do awful dps.

for marksmanship:
    they removed (lethal shots)
    Increases your critical strike chance with ranged weapons by 5%

removed (improved hunters mark)
    Increases the bonus attack power granted by your Hunter's Mark ability by 30%

removed mana thus redid (careful aim) to make it completeley usless again
    which used to increase our attack power by 100% of our mana GONE!!

(mortal shots)
    Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your ranged abilities by 30 or 50%
    im not sure what it was. but now thats also gone thus making mark more usless.

(improved stings)
    Increases the damage done by Serpent and Wyvern Stings by 30%

(barrage)
    Increases the damage done by your Multi-Shot, Aimed shot, and Volley spells by 5%

(combat exp)
    Increases your total Agility and Intellect by 4% which increased agility attack power and mana attack power thus increasing further more dps which is now gone.

(ranged weapon specialization)
    Increases the damage you deal with ranged weapons by 3%
    it's not the big things that effect our class its also the little things that can affect an entire class
    and theres so many more things that they got rid of, now hunters are just awfully bad at pve. most other classes still got their important talents in the talent tree imo blizz made a horrible mistake in redoing the talent trees.

why fix something that wasnt broken?

srry for my grammar but that not what this is about.

I know everyone here is talking about their 6K gs and why I can't do 20K dps

Well I am not one of you. I have 232 245 gear and right now I play my mage, rogue, or dk for dps and just don't even play the hunter.

I tried survival and doing almost 1k less than before the patch. I am also BM don't know why but I just did.
    Anyway now I will try MM a tree I have never tried. Sv just sucks big time.

PlzpstGearscore believe me when I say that buzzard is working towards a 4 key wack a mole game.
    their intent is to make this game stupid (well as stupid as a dev anyway)
    no skills, no planning and the most important thing....NO THOUGH
    can you say X box?
    Last edited by sparks; 2010-10-26 at 12:23 PM.