Is this the troll moonkin form?

Hey!
    Found a clip on youtube with a guy claiming to present the new troll moonkin form. Dunno if it's true and the quality isn't all that great but you see what it is.

here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33-Kn...ure=youtu.be&a

Props to the guy that made the vid!

Deleted

Has to be PH...

PS: I'm glad tauren get the green version of ToL! I still don't regret to be leveling a tauren druid before Cataclysm, looking at troll's forms, ugh.

They are useing the red moonkin as we speak, It probs is a placeholder as its exactly the same as the nelf one just different colour... If they keep it then its a massive fail on blizzards half >.<, I have to say tho i hated the troll forms before i made my druid troll on beta, now i LOOOVE troll :P I just hope there moonkin form is nice ;>

Placeholder or not, at least it's not the tauren form with horns anymore. That made zero sense. I'd be satisfied the way it is now. It's a different color from the night elves but still has troll-ish ears.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think they will update the moonkin form like they did with, well, all others exept the travel form, so maybe you owls will get more or less "new" models. At least I hope so, because it is kinda weird if you see the diffrence in the quality of the older / newer shapeshifts.

Deleted
    I have been waiting for my boomkin to be dif. new color, new form.. maybe male / female.
    Blizz should just make it possible to get all hair styles, ally and horde and same with hehe fur/feather colors :P I would def go for troll hair, pink :P

but that would b cool..

and the tree form, im sure it real.. i have seen a pic with 3 dif colors

Quote Originally Posted by Ameretat View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L9RgU8KB6A#t=48s

I 1-up you sir.

I hope they redo the form all together.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    not bad, but what I REALLY wanna see if Troll Flight Form (unless it's already been released and I dun missed it)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Place holder for sure. They need a form before the new model is complete. Who knows if it will happen in december or in 4.1. You may have to use it for a while, about a half year before we get something original.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the troll forms there so.... colorful..