Need help from US beta tester about Roar Of Recovery

Could some US Beta tester post my idea on beta forums pls.

Roar of recovery (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53517) should be changed into a selfheal on like 1-2 min cd and it could be like Spirit mend (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=90361).
    Cunning pets will be used most for MM/Surv pvp and right now Mm has 5%hp from CS and Surv has non. Imo it would fit great hunter class.
    Numbers can be adjusted so it wouldn't be OP or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not really a good idea. If you need a self heal, why not use a Spirit Beast? RoR has always been a mana return, even though now it's kind of lame with Focus for sure.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

MM/Surv can't use spirit beast incase you havent noticed and my concern was mostly about MM/Surv

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonvel View Post
    MM/Surv can't use spirit beast incase you havent noticed and my concern was mostly about MM/Surv
    I should not post until I have my coffee.

Sorry, but this isn't going to happen. MM was given a heal, and if they wanted SV to have one, they'd do it.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

Quote Originally Posted by chelate View Post
    I should not post until I have my coffee.

Sorry, but this isn't going to happen. MM was given a heal, and if they wanted SV to have one, they'd do it.
    Unless you're a developer I wouldn't go out and say it isn't going to happen. Final passes on pets haven't been made. (hell, there's still abilities which have went unchanged) Also, think about how many massive changes / additions were made shortly after wrath released.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I honestly doubt it will be changed that drastically. Although with that said, it desperately needs to be doubled in amount or made instant. The difference between 30% mana and 30%/30 focus is massive, and even 30 instant focus would be a kind of lousy high tier cunning ability.

disengage changed drastically after Levidia suggested it if anyone remembers and it was late in wraths beta

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonvel View Post
    disengage changed drastically after Levidia suggested it if anyone remembers and it was late in wraths beta
    Yeah but that doesn't matter, because what a mod says here (Whether or not they have anything to do with WoW's development, which they don't..) goes! Even when they are wrong..
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/