Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Most definitely, actually I would like to seem them smashed with a ban hammer for their stupidity/trolling.
    Hmm, you mean the way original slow level 70 flying mounts will be updated to fly @ 310, the same as the most epic of WotLK reward mounts? Explicitly so that people could use their old favorite of the past?

And the BoA weapons already do scale.

We knew the answer to this was no. Still, this would not make the top ten thousand dumbest WoW questions.

Is it just me or is this the worst BlizzCon yet? The class panel was terrible and this Q&A is so full of cocky assholian answers laced with sarcasm it isn't even funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn, i wish someone would have asked about the emerald dream. fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Knirps View Post
    Is it just me or is this the worst BlizzCon yet? The class panel was terrible and this Q&A is so full of cocky assholian answers laced with sarcasm it isn't even funny.
    i totally agree. the developers for some reason acted like total pricks and didn't seem to care about taking the lore or fans seriously. it was just a "yeah, whatever" attitude. i don't know what the hell happened this time.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 2010-10-26 at 08:06 AM.
    Stormbringer Guild of Khadgar -- Join Now!
    www.stormbringer.guildzilla.com

Was this ever different? Panels usually have a lot of redundant or outright dumb questions, the devs way of joking around is their way to deal with it and not go "oh this shit again?"
    While you have to handpick truly new info, always remember BlizzCon is not mainly an info event, it's a fan service event. Even if those fans want to ask questions that have been answered oh so many times already.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.