Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    To echo Myrrar, it's not my guide, I take no credit what so ever. Dendrek wrote it all, I just contributed.

With the changes in efficiency to Rejuv and a few changes in the talent, this guide has effectively been outdated.

For whatever it's worth, I'm using this specc right now (Wowhead LINK), having finally started utilizing Nourish and Healing Touch (as we all SHOULD by Cataclysm, so might aswell start now).

Yes, 2/3 Furor over Nature's Majesty is an efficiency loss, but I prefer the safety-net of a larger mana pool than a mere 4% crit, as good as it is.
    Malfurions gift is no longer linked to fury of the stormrage if you want better efficiency/safety net.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    Malfurions gift is no longer linked to fury of the stormrage if you want better efficiency/safety net.
    Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed that. And yet, I eyed through the talents quite a lot. Foolish me...

yea, if you're as consistant in your lifebloom maintainence as you should be it's a pretty huge talent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    yea, if you're as consistant in your lifebloom maintainence as you should be it's a pretty huge talent.
    I've come to notice :P

Early cata when we're raiding in dungeon gear, you'll want to max out your mana efficiency with 3/3 Moonglow, 2/3 Furor and of course MG. Which when coupled with multiple lifeblooms in tree form is very efficient when utilizing instant Regrowths on OOC procs.
    Leksi, Restoration Druid of <Deus Vox>

Search for a thread i made called "Haste and you"

It contains all the breapoints for all your hots, with and without the 5% raid buffs and gives you ideas for numbers at lvl 85

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a lot really helped me out

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I'm trying to make a macro which allows me to use Nature's swiftness and Healing Touch. I am using healbot and I intend to integrate this macro into healbot, but I can't figure out how to macro these two spells together so that I can heal someone other than myself with healing touch. Please help!
    Morals were studied and taught in Europe for hundreds of years. Moral classes aren't required anymore. Proof that this was a bad decision is all over the WoW forums.
    A noob is a person who has difficulty when it comes to learning and with people. A noob either isn't willing to learn or isn't willing to give others a chance to learn. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old God View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to make a macro which allows me to use Nature's swiftness and Healing Touch. I am using healbot and I intend to integrate this macro into healbot, but I can't figure out how to macro these two spells together so that I can heal someone other than myself with healing touch. Please help!
    http://www.healbot.info/

#showtooltip Healing Touch
    /cast nature's swiftness
    /cast [target=hbtarget] Healing Touch;