Blizzcon DAY 1 - My Videos

Day one at Blizzcon 2010, Featuring some of the amazing events.
    This year the event hit Thirty Thousand PEOPLE!

Overall Recap (10 Mins 45 long):
    youtube.com/watch?v=vHAtqEIBf6I

See the kid break his leg, Live!
    youtube.com/watch?v=jZv6R4Yq0Ds

See the 2010 Goodie bag contents.
    youtube.com/watch?v=LOCrSZ61Hks

he wasnt that good at dancing. but i really feel bad for him, must be AWFUL to break his leg while around 30 thousand people looked, and even more on the Live Stream
    i didnt really could see he had broked his leg, was pretty surprised behind my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    he wasnt that good at dancing. but i really feel bad for him, must be AWFUL to break his leg while around 30 thousand people looked, and even more on the Live Stream
    i didnt really could see he had broked his leg, was pretty surprised behind my screen.
    He twisted his Knee and snapped his knee. Have to admit, was extremely funny because of Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Well if you DONT use your legs much and have some kind of calcium then your bones break easily. ^_^'

Video of it in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLpo...eature=related

The best part is the fact he was such a social outcast he didn't even know what to do when he got injured. So he laid on the floor until a bunch of Blizzard guys came out, then instead of getting up with their help, and limping off, he made them carry him. Which is possibly the WORST thing you can do when you break your leg. Especially considering one of them was holding him by his busted knee.

Deleted
    Everything about that incident was pure fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    The best part is the fact he was such a social outcast he didn't even know what to do when he got injured. So he laid on the floor until a bunch of Blizzard guys came out, then instead of getting up with their help, and limping off, he made them carry him. Which is possibly the WORST thing you can do when you break your leg. Especially considering one of them was holding him by his busted knee.
    He looked pretty happy about it too.

I'm laughing so much ;D haha so, so true all this.

Not something you think of, you could see he was kind of shocked. Also it does NOT take much to break your knee/ankle or whatever, you just have to land wrong, twist something and it can snap no matter what. Have you ever seen footage of soccer players running after the ball and suddenly you see his knee or ankle break? Try to youtube it, it makes you scared of even running.

Also that kid might have been authistic, atleast I got that impression. That would express the "best fact he was such a social outcast" part.

Don't judge people because of their looks and actions. There may be more behind it all.

seriously, a guy breaks his leg and you people just laugh. Would love to see what you would do when you break your leg infront of a milion people.

You people make me sick

Doing Photoshop requests.