Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wait! New idea! Ok ok... we fight on the backs of dragons... but not in a really lame way like in the Eye of Eternity... instead, it's like that one really epic quest in the Storm Peaks where you jump from dragon to dragon and fight against the other vrykul on the backs of the dragons.
    Think of that... but instead, all the raiders are on the backs of red dragons. The healers and ranged DPS attack from the dragons themselves and fight Deathwing, while the melee DPS all jump on his back and attack him from there.

Deleted
    Thats kinda similar to occulus only you don't jump on the drakes

10+ Year Old Account
    idk if you've seen deathwing lately but I don't thing it would be fun to jump on his back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misen View Post
    idk if you've seen deathwing lately but I don't thing it would be fun to jump on his back.
    Yeah considering his wings are on fire and the size of his eye is the size of a player

Quote Originally Posted by Maethor View Post
    The Demon Soul IS broken. The Power stored in there returned to the other Aspects.

I for one think that the Raid for Deathwing should have 6 Bosses:
    1. Deathwings Left Foreclaw
    2. Deathwings Right Foreclaw
    3. Deathwings left Afterclaw
    4. Deathwings right Afterclaw
    5. Deathwings Tail
    6. Deathwings Head.

You forgot his chin
    Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, or future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post
    Yeah considering his wings are on fire and the size of his eye is the size of a player
    Nonsense... We all climb on his back and start jabbing our weapons into his back. Good O' fashion Circle-Stab. Whats he Going to do? Land on the ground and Roll over?

It will be pretty simple and fast. Its gona be mix of LK and Sindragosa. Raid will face him on platform (kinda like LKs 1), Deathwing flight in (like Sindragosa) and simply overlie whole raid. Tactic is easy: first member who see him coming will scream on vent and every1 must act wuckly and heartstone to inn. Then go to forums and make post about how closly u were to defeat him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Nonsense... We all climb on his back and start jabbing our weapons into his back. Good O' fashion Circle-Stab. Whats he Going to do? Land on the ground and Roll over?
    Watch teh cinematic and you'll see where im going with this

Deleted
    Onyxia w/o the adds.

The Demon Soul IS broken. The Power stored in there returned to the other Aspects.

I for one think that the Raid for Deathwing should have 6 Bosses:
    1. Deathwings Left Foreclaw
    2. Deathwings Right Foreclaw
    3. Deathwings left Afterclaw
    4. Deathwings right Afterclaw
    5. Deathwings Tail
    6. Deathwings Head.

The demon soul still holds lingering energy.

Deleted
    The tactic for Deathwing is simply to be someplace else.

He'll kill you. And he'll kill you hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chulda View Post
    I'd like to see Deathwing's deep breath... Run for your lives!

Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFmX4XC9Q5c#t=13m48s

Spoilers, if you dont want to know about the fight mechanics look away now:

It has a cleave, tail whip and a breath!

---------- Post added 2010-10-24 at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SP33D14 View Post
    You forgot his chin
    Beat me to it >.>

Tactics aside, I sincerely hope that the Deathwing raid is an instanced version of a faction city. Orgimmar for the Horde and Stormwind for the Alliance as Deathwing himself leads a full scale attack. NPCs will die, perhaps a major few major figures in that city as well.

I don't want to see a repeat of Arthas with Deathwing re-shaping the world in fire and brimstone only to run away with his tail between his legs and await defeat in some fortress.

Deathwing's Chin flys at a random person, dealing ∞ damage and stunning them for ∞ seconds.

There's going to be some lame flame breath, some lame tail swipe that will spawn little deathwings if people get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    ...I sincerely hope that the Deathwing raid is an instanced version of a faction city...
    /Agree

Or at least some place somewhat significant. I agree with most of the other posters that I wan't "Deep Breath... Of Doom", one or two safe places, that change depending on "where" Deathwing is.
    I wan't so see him use Shadowflame - alot!

On top of this, I wan't Deathwing to know he is vastly superior, to laugh at us and our puny attempts to wound him. In one of the phases include something like the Heigan mechanics "Hahaha, you have no chance against me puny mortals... NOW DANCE! Hahaha"

I want to crash zeppelins into his head to damage him. Anything less then that should deal zero damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Themegatron View Post
    On top of this, I wan't Deathwing to know he is vastly superior, to laugh at us and our puny attempts to wound him. In one of the phases include something like the Heigan mechanics "Hahaha, you have no chance against me puny mortals... NOW DANCE! Hahaha"
    This x1000. I love that idea! Getting us to do a Safety Dance by throwing flames beneath us, all for his amusement would be brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fight consists of 9 phases, the first phase is tank and spank, the second phase is tank and spank, the third phase is tank and spank, the fourth phase is when it gets interesting... it's tank and spank PLUS!!!! he gives a fire debuff to one person in the raid that does 2k damage per second for 3 seconds, the fifth phase is tank and spank, the sixth phase is tank and spank, the seventh phase is tank and spank, the eight phase is tank and spank, and on the ninth phase... at 1%... jsut when you think you have him, he detaches his chin and kills everyone in the raid.

Yes, I just made you read most of that for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SP33D14 View Post
    You forgot his chin
    You beat me to it. D=

Pray and cower in fear.
    Lol'd at this. Haha. I can see a whole raid doing this.
    Last edited by Spectrez; 2010-10-26 at 01:38 AM.