Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Class Q&A for shamans non existent

Well i cant realy say i'm suprised that we never had anything in the class q&a but realy there are alot of issues for enhance particularly and they were ignored? not even asked about by those there?
    I have a sinking feeling that this late on with nothing announced in the Q&A that enhance is staying where it is...the bottem of the pile and will most likley stay there

15+ Year Old Account
    they weren't ignored. just no one that plays a shaman went up and asked a question. its not blizzards fault for people not asking them questions about shaman.

meh shaman haters

Press in dire situations http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it wasn't ignored - they only have 1 hour to ask questions and no one asked about them.

I was sitting here waiting to get something about Holy Pallies...and didn't - not upset...just realistic.

But through some questions I was able to gather some info...so I guess it worked out okay.

There were no mage questions either. There is an open Q&A in like 20 minutes hopefully there should be some shaman and mage questions. RELAX!

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering this was a Q&A, it would have helped it people had, oh I don't know, actually asked Shaman questions?
    “Where books are burned in the end people will burn.”
    -Heinrich Heine

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    There were no mage questions either. There is an open Q&A in like 20 minutes hopefully there should be some shaman and mage questions. RELAX!
    NO, DONT RELAX! There were clearly people that wanted to ask questions about shamans but Blizzard was keeping the man down! "Time limit", "lines", and all these other things are just stuff that they came up with to keep the shaMAN down.

PS hi

Sadly there was some good questions to be asked for the shamans but none asked them. Ah well maybe someone will throw one during the Open Q&A.
    Famous everywhere I go.

Deleted
    Shamans are a dead class :P. Been most of WotlK, now there are 2 more classes with BL so we finally dont have to drag with us that dead weight (aka one resto shaman that we had to bring to LK25 HM progress). Thats why nobody really got up and asked a question about Shamans because nobody intends to play them any further.

Logical and true explanation: there is really not enough time and simply no shaman got up and asked something. Same with mages.

ye I know that was sooo frustrating >< almost everything asked was either a paladin or rogue question

Ofc that's not Blizzards fault...meh was just hoping to get some Enhance information.

Could be worse.

The only questions that were put forward for hunters were all embarrassing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yjjial View Post
    Could be worse.

The only questions that were put forward for hunters were all embarrassing.
    Wouldn't want to ruin the class' image, would you? ^^

Deleted
    Well hunters dont exactly have the best image, I didnt think of it from this angle but this really shows players of "our" class as true huntards...

Maybe it is just where I don't play the classes that were asked about, Shaman main with a Mage alt. But, it felt like none of the questions were particularly hard hitting. The questions felt as they were either whining over some change or nerf, or some softball question whose answer gave very little insight.

Perhaps it is just where I don't play the classes which received the focus that prevented me from seeing any insight what so ever.

Deleted
    Mages got nothing either :/

considering it's an open forum, and people coming up asking questions, I don't think any class/spec is satisfied that their questions got answered. Yeah, even paladins that got about 40% of the time.

Now, if they actually have specific class q&a's or forums, then you might get some questions answered.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Well hunters dont exactly have the best image, I didnt think of it from this angle but this really shows players of "our" class as true huntards...
    I wouldn't say that. It just bounces back the the pondering of "why do they always interview the stupid people?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    NO, DONT RELAX! There were clearly people that wanted to ask questions about shamans but Blizzard was keeping the man down! "Time limit", "lines", and all these other things are just stuff that they came up with to keep the shaMAN down.

PS hi
    ohemgee hai

Straight from GC himself: "Try it at 85." (re enhancement ramp up)
    What a fucking joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LyskaWF View Post
    Straight from GC himself: "Try it at 85." (re enhancement ramp up)
    What a fucking joke.
    Hey, you gotta appreciate the first blue response in weeks! /sarcasm.