I paid O_o No Cataclysm? Wtf is this.

yes yes, 34euro has been send to blizzard. yet my account is not upgraded.

... O_o wow scamming money? wtf

Elaborate, young one...

Deleted
    Type in the game-key?

Don't know if it actually works that way with the digital download, but that's what I did...

there's no game key, you gotta buy the digital upgrade, log in, then close the game, and start the launcher, it will download what needs to be downloaded (and it's not that much really) and grats you have cataclysm.
    Last edited by Freshouttajail; 2010-12-07 at 03:38 PM.

Deleted
    you should indeed receive a key in your mail. (even though the Account gets upgraded automaticly with Digital Catashizzle). Nontheless, Contact blizzard for support on this matter. Nothing we can do for you, init?
    And in addition to that, there probably are a couple of million people who did the digital thing aswell, And all people who did it that I personally know havent had issues with it. So it cant be a scam really.

Unless you upgraded on a scamming site, but that seems kinda rare and off the record to me..

Lord, no email in my inbox/spambox.

if got the digital download...
    edit: not download, upgrade
    Last edited by grolschs; 2010-12-07 at 03:45 PM.

You need to call Blizzard support. Do you see the upgrade on your account page? Did a charge actually appear on your credit card/whatever? Maybe the payment didn't go through.

Man, I don't get how when something goes wrong, people immediately assume Blizzard is "scamming" them. Really? Really?

Errors happen. Call support, get it sorted out.

I say -10/10 for troll attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grolschs View Post
    yes yes, 34euro has been send to blizzard. yet my account is not upgraded.

... O_o wow scamming money? wtf
    Yes. It's obviously a scam... it could never be some sort of mistake that is easily solved by calling Blizzard, right? /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    If you didn't get the email, check your spam box. I upgraded 2 accounts and both emails went to my spam box.

I upgraded 2 accounts about a month ago, and never received any cd key, it just upgraded. Not sure how or where you got your game.

Yes Blizzard is trying to scam you instead of making you a happy monthly paying customer, all just to make you suffer and because they want to preserve bandwidth, hell they might use that money to buy not one, but two pizzas.

What is this? THIS. IS. SPARTA.

Seriously though, check your spambox.

15+ Year Old Account
    My account DID get upgraded, but I did never receive a mail though.

Also, I didn't receive the CD box which yes, I DID pay for. Probably a mistake, same goes for your problem. Obviously Blizzard isn't scamming you.

Did you download it?

Go check. Your wow folder->Data

1. If there is a file called expansion3.mpq, around 650 Mb, then you are ready to play and the problem is accountwise.

2. If not, then you need to check if your account is upgraded. to do this check your email for a comfirmation (remember spam box), or check battle.net and check your wow account. If it says on battle.net that you are upgraded, then proceed to step 3.

If you have recieved the email, but battle.net states you are NOT upgraded, check your bank records and contact blizzard

If you don't have the email and battle.net website says you aren't upgraded, then your payment didn't go through. Check your bank records and contact blizzard

3. Open wow and log in. Then press "close game" (NOT ALT+F4, that's for free flying mount only). A downloader should start. Let it download the data you need and Cataclysm should be available.