Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

There is no green haired troll druid forms!

This is an outrage! Everyone knows the coolest troll hair colour is green and yet blizzard has completely skipped over it with the forms. I just don't see it making sense or looking good to go from mad fluro green mohawk hair in humanoid form, to fluro red/fluro blue in the animal forms.

Link to bear form pic
    Link to cat form pic
    Last edited by Riavan; 2010-10-24 at 12:14 AM.

lol @ overdrama.... and for what it's worth Trolls shouldn't have been druids in the first place!!

Eh, you still get green fur, not the worst thing ever to happen

Blasphemy! Obviously the best hair colour for a troll is red.

Night elves don't have a form variation for every hair color either, y'know.

Come to think of it, Nelfs are missing a green haired form too.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsake View Post
    Night elves don't have a form variation for every hair color either, y'know.

Come to think of it, Nelfs are missing a green haired form too.
    That confirms it.

Blizzard hates green!

10+ Year Old Account
    Green is the colour of nature, it is the colour of most druid lore entities, surely there should be green coloured forms for those races who have green coloured hair! Guess I'm going to have to go with white, not happy.

They are planning to release all green haired forms during Green Week 2011 to spawn an initiative to save the planet from deathwing and pollution...but mainly pollution.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are clearly not taking this as seriously as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    You guys are clearly not taking this as seriously as me.
    green color for the forms and seriousness...? I mean come on!!!

Screw green, why no pink hair troll forms!
    Last edited by Wilson!; 2010-10-24 at 04:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justbearwithit View Post
    They are planning to release all green haired forms during Green Week 2011 to spawn an initiative to save the planet from deathwing and pollution...but mainly pollution.
    Imma lol so hard if they do this or some variation of this.

But an entirely green bear or cat would be a bit weird. In the case of nelfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not asking for an entirely green form, just a green haired form.

This is an outrage! Everyone knows the coolest troll hair colour is green and yet blizzard has completely skipped over it with the forms. I just don't see it making sense or looking good to go from mad fluro green mohawk hair in humanoid form, to fluro red/fluro blue in the animal forms.
    Someone get the sheriff, someone else get the rope.

Green is the colour of nature, it is the colour of most druid lore entities, surely there should be green coloured forms for those races who have green coloured hair! Guess I'm going to have to go with white, not happy.
    Aren't all colors from nature?

Quote Originally Posted by YDGCyberpolice View Post
    Aren't all colors from nature?
    I've yet to encounter navy blue on any living creature, as that is what they probably mean, living nature.
    Certain gems do have it indeed, and ofcourse there are chemicals (which are very natural tbh) which produce that color too.

Simply stated: if nature is everything that was not man made, then yes, if nature is all living things, then no.
    People who think they can reason with me are clearly unreasonable.

Practicin' drawing and writing too, might even post a story or two. (no rhyme intended)

Note to beer-fans: Beer's for pussies, mead's for men.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually think the top left form with green fur/blue hair is awesome looking.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

I am sorry if I am wrong..but I am smelling a (no pun intended) troll. Even though green would be in place for a troll druid...it just seems trollish you know?
    Gah dont even know when I am talking about troll druid or forum troll now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recall trying to get green hair on my nelf to no avail. I was disappointed when I could not go green on a troll either. I would care if I did not like the other color schemes so much.

I don't understand. Plenty of green fur or stripes going on. Looks fine to me.