Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Or Mw2. People wanted new maps, they got new maps but 2 of them were from CoD 4 which made a lot of people rage.
    So it's not only Blizz fans that are hard to please, it's for most other games.
    Not to derail the thread, but I used to play a ton of MW2. The issue with the map packs was that we were expected to pay 15 dollars for 3 new maps. You can't port over 2 maps from a game I already own (and play regularly) to flesh out a five map DLC, and expect me to pay fifteen of my monies for it.

OT: blizzard fans have always been hard to please. Even when WoW was first released there were people complaining about how it either didn't have enough WC3 references (WHERE ARE ARTHAS AND ILLIDAN?) or it leaned too heavily on WC3 (ALRIGHT, THE DEMONIC CORRUPTION IS DONE, CAN WE GET ENTIRELY NEW LORE NAO?)

Dalliah, I know where your avatar is from!! Naughty naughty.

Hm some of its qq, some of its legit complaints because blizzards does questionable things. IE the end of Wrath
    I'm going to do some real damage!

10+ Year Old Account
    About the screeching Deathwing: it's not just that his screech is irritating, it's that people have complained about Sindragosa's screeching for years already. But Blizz goes and does it again.

Personally, I'm not super-pissed about it. They explained exactly why they chose Deathwing for the login screen (Metzen told them to) and at the end of the day, the art guys are just trying to do their job and get paid. But I still have a right to express my disdain about hearing that screeching noise on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    People cried over the lack of Female Worgen and when they finally show it people whine.

Even the fucking cinematic, what did you think it was going to show? Naked female gnomes? No, Deathwing, because he is the main protagonis in Cataclysm, DEAL WITH IT.

And now the login screen, jesus fucking christ, if you dont wanna hear it turn the sound OFF, simple as that.

Stop playing if you dont like Blizzard and their games.

Sorry about the sudden outburst but i had to let it out.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
    The cinematic was plain boring. Half of it was Deathwing flying and spreading fire. Oh damn, great lore there. Just watch the Warcraft 3 cinematics to see what Blizzard used to be capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Luphy View Post
    I have to agree, perhaps people shouldn't expect everything to be as good as they dreamed (I think that's what Blizzard tries to do tho). In the end you will still enjoy the game even if there is an obnoxious sound when you log in or your worgen female have a few teeth sticking out.
    Would be funny to see the blue post when cata is released..

"In order to get rid of the QQ about the female worgen models, we decided to take out all females from the game, NPC's and players both. Enjoy your new Homo-WoW!"

Just think about it. If people can only complain about those things then they cant find anything about the game itself to complain about. Just think about it

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Let's take another game for example, Halo Reach ( /flamesuit on)
    A lot of people are whining about it on the forums.
    Or Mw2. People wanted new maps, they got new maps but 2 of them were from CoD 4 which made a lot of people rage.
    So it's not only Blizz fans that are hard to please, it's for most other games.
    Omg man! That flamesuit costs so much credits!
    No beta club.....Yea i dont have a fancy pic of it.

Thread should be renamed "Blizzard fans are hard impossible to please!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    People cried over the lack of Female Worgen and when they finally show it people whine.

Even the fucking cinematic, what did you think it was going to show? Naked female gnomes? No, Deathwing, because he is the main protagonis in Cataclysm, DEAL WITH IT.

And now the login screen, jesus fucking christ, if you dont wanna hear it turn the sound OFF, simple as that.

Stop playing if you dont like Blizzard and their games.

Sorry about the sudden outburst but i had to let it out.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
    umm lol, Deathwing is the antagonist. Total Bad Guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Another QQ about peopling QQ'ing thread.

Well, not surprised that Blizzard fans... have expectations.

First of all, Blizzard is measured with a different tool than others... high expectations.
    Second, in return they rake in so much money, they are begging to build new fireplaces at their company.

Therefore fans do want a lot from them.

Blizzard said new dances.... hmmm... still comming.
    Blizzard said 1 major expansion every year... they are hard to complete every 2 years.
    Blizzard said they doubled their dev. team on WOW - so fans have high expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Protspecd View Post
    Or maybe it is the large player base, there will always be people with different opinions? I don't know just putting it out there.
    this. when people are happy with something, they usually dont make threads about it, but when someone is unhappy about something, they usually make a qq thread about it...