Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think its a reasonable request. I mean hes asking for what? a new skin color. that would be extremely easy to put in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfmerc View Post
    Your also forgetting the orc thats babysitting Slyvanas.
    He also forget to mention that the entirety of Garrosh's personal guard at Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra (on Azeroth) are exclusively Mag'har.

I would love to be able to play a Mag'har, I hope they one day implement the skin option in the Barber some time. One can dream.

Blizzard just don't like brown people. No Brown Dwarves or Gnomes. No Brown Worgen in human form. So it's highly unlikely. Just to go even further at how much Blizzard hate Brown people they gave Garrosh a huge bottom lip, even if he has large canine teeth. People don't want to admit it and it's honestly sad and disgusting but that's the truth of it. I mean out of all the RPG related games the last place I'd expect to find the option to have a brown/black Dwarf would be LotRs Online, and they do. Hopefully they do when they update all the models for the older characters, I'd like to see some more colour in the mix.
    Last edited by Korzair; 2010-10-24 at 07:15 PM.

Deleted
    The Orcs are green. Those with the brown color where aflicted by the Red Pox.

Quote Originally Posted by jonfauscett View Post
    Orcs in Azeroth= Formerly corrupted by mannoroth, deformed green skin, redeemed by Grom Hellscream

Orcs NOT in Azeroth=
    Mag'har, never corrupted
    Fel Orcs, currupted by Magtheridon, red skin and spikes
    ^neither of these leave outland except for garrosh
    Also forgetting half of Garrosh's honor guard in warsong hold are mag'har

---------- Post added 2010-10-24 at 08:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    He also forget to mention that the entirety of Garrosh's personal guard at Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra (on Azeroth) are exclusively Mag'har.

I would love to be able to play a Mag'har, I hope they one day implement the skin option in the Barber some time. One can dream.
    If they did implement Mag'har skins they should give orcs a free customization for people who were not able to create mag'har

Would stay an orc on my shaman if they gave us brown, instead of switching to goblin... which I also want to have a brown option for, but they have other cool stuff to make up for all the damned green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    Gameplay > Lore?
    Because the color of your characters skin greatly increases gameplay experience. You don't even see it when you're playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxia View Post
    Wasn't it confirmed Saurfang is an orc from the Blacrock clan?
    That was confirmed, but his son was Mag'har. They also named him Dranosh... good Lord I got so sick of that speech in ICC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    Orcs grow up, they don't magically appear full bodied and ready to fight. Not like the green ones you make were nessecarily born there.
    It isn't even possible that they are born there, in 2004 the Orcs had Orgrimmar established for 4years, thus if they are born there that means the Orcs are 10 years old which is physicly impossible by the way they look and their size

10+ Year Old Account
    really....? No... we don't want to look like giant walking turds.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    really....? No... we don't want to look like giant walking turds.
    Says the giant walking booger.

At first, all orc started brown. It was simple exposure to fel magic that mutates them and changes them green. Note that it's exposure, not corruption. The Frostwolves were never corrupted by Mannaroth, but they're green all the same. It seems to also be a genetic mutation, as green orcs give birth to green babies.

The corrupted orcs turn green too, and after enough time they turn red, then start looking like fel orcs after that.

By all rights, Garrosh should start turning green soon enough, given the warlock cove being a stone's throw away.

But yeah... orcs skin has a weird interaction with fel magic, for sure.

rather sure orc´s started green-brown/gray, and the maghar is brownish/red becouse of the redpocks(wow version), or how u spell it in english, and fel orc´s becomes more cleare/glowing red whit burning redish eys, alltoe the more greyish orc´s might be becouse of draneic blood hint in them and, the outside maghar redish/brownish orc´s has ogre in them, in anycase ur an orc becouse u like them, so enjoy, i know i do =).

Quote Originally Posted by retrofade View Post
    That was confirmed, but his son was Mag'har. They also named him Dranosh... good Lord I got so sick of that speech in ICC.
    His son would have been Blackrock when he born. Varok sent Dranosh to Garadar before he drank the blood (and turned green).

Mag'har is not a clan, like Blackrock, Frost Wolf, Stormreaver, or Shattered Hand. Mag'har is the name of the grouping of all the orcs left on Draenor that didn't drink the blood of Mannoroth and go through the Portal.

Still I wouldn't mind a few more character skin options. Would be a boon to the RPers out their. Being able to RP as a non corrupted Orc.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

To quote the front page on a completely different topic (though the answer is still probably the same): "We'll have that wrapped up along with the Turalyon storyline.... in Stromgarde... with Atiesh. TWO YEARS AGO! (sarcasm)"

It's in the same boat as the updated character models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zando View Post
    No.
    What do you have against brown skin? *puts on ten more gold chains*
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

i can see it 1 day having brown orcs. we already have green,white,red,grey,brown,purple, orange,...im sure im missing a few colors. there the rainbow race.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Because the color of your characters skin greatly increases gameplay experience. You don't even see it when you're playing.
    It enhances the roleplaying experience for some people, and player count has no value in rarity of a race or class. I don't see why not to put it in.