Thread: online stores

Deleted

online stores

hello all, i want to buy a new computer mostly for playing games, and i wanted to know if you guys know any good online store for pc that shipps for Portugal, as all the good stores that i found only shipps to US.

thanks in advance for the help

You can buy from Amazon and get Aramex Shop & Ship account and they send your purchased items to your US Mail address and Aramex take care of shipping to your home. I use this way to buy all my stuff online either from Amazon or other sites.

Note: only site I found they don't accept this process is Newegg.com rest of online stores they are fine since they ship inside US and they accept International credit cards.

Get an Aramex Shop & ship account first, then make a order in an online store like (www.Ibuypower.com) or (www.CyberPower.com) and ship it to the mailing address that Armaex provides. They will then ship the order to Portugal and will give you a call when it arrives in Portugal for pickup/delivery depending on what you choose.

So:

1. Open an Aramex Shop & Ship account from the nearest Aramex. (they will provide a mailbox/ address for your purchases)
    2. Go to an online website. (www.Ibuypower.com) or (www.CyberPower.com)
    3. Make an Order, and choose - Shipment inside the U.S. -> type down the address/ mailbox provided by Aramex.
    4. Wait for a call from Aramex (usually they call you in 4 - 5 business days from the order)
    5. ANSWER their call (obvious) and Agree with them on PickUp / Delivery.
    6. Happy Purchasing.

Deleted
    thank you guys very much for the help.

cheers