Thread: weapons

weapons

*INCOMING WALL OF TEXT*
    Ive always thought that weapons should do something different instead of just sitting there looking cool. It really makes no sense to have different class of weapons that do the same thing, either hit something and look cool or stand there doing nothing and look cool.

Heres and example: Swords and Daggers: You have a chance to strike your target twice or you have a chance to ignore armor to the target (Spell caster: chance to apply a debuff)

Now the question asked is "So by having this, would we have to collect the weapons themselves?"
    The answer to that is, when you obtain a weapon skill, you have a blank weapon slate obtain for that skill (i.e. you will have an interface with all your weapons and you can equip x weapon.)

The other question is " How will stats be on the weapons?"
    You will obtain the weapon stats and apply it to the weapons (i.e. a separate interface for the weapon stats you obtain so you can apply it to a weapon you have equipped)

another question " What about classes that dual wield?"
    You will get 2 of each weapon that you can dual wield and you can apply different weapon stats and also can equip two different weapons. Also with dual wielding, you will get a reduced effect but if you equip two same weapons, you will get the same effect as one but two different weapons, you will get the reduced effect for both.

So thats my suggestions on how the weapons should work but I'm wondering if some people can consider it

15+ Year Old Account
    Please read the following sticky:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...TIONS-FEEDBACK
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Explain with some more clarity. Please.
    So, you're saying we attach the stats and procs on the wep, but only specific procs are available to specific weps?

Duel-wielding takes less effect though?

- H