Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Wink Guess who's in charge of the Goblin Slums

Sure Gallywix is technically still the trade prince of the Bilgewater Cartel. However he is hanging out at his Palace in Azshara, and the Goblin Slums in Orgrimmar (and hence almost all of the Goblin's direct dealings with Garrosh) are instead being run by someone a bit more...interesting.

I hereby present: Boss Mida <Her Tallness>

picture blatantly stolen from wowwiki

For those of you who don't know, the idea of a female Trade Prince (Trade Princess?) named "Mida Silvertongue" for the playable Goblins has become a VERY popular suggestion on the main Cataclysm forums, with the main thread on the subject spanning over 300 pages. It seems Blizzard has at least seen fit to add the character itself into the game, and into a rather significant place of authority at that, even if she isn't the actual Goblin leader.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think you will see alot more of her than of galliwax on a daily bases near her are all the trainers, auction house, bank etc aswell ^^

I like it when they do things like this.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

All hail Her Tallness!

That's super exciting. Go Future Trade Princess!

10+ Year Old Account
    haha... I love her title.

Deleted
    Would be great if later on as a Goblin you kill Gally and replace him with her.

I wasn't really planning on rolling a goblin until I read this thread. That is one adorable goblin.

Three cheers for a matriarchal society! XD
    Simplicity, a heart of gold, an old head on young shoulders. Quiet and lovely,
    become a part of me, And now I see, from a handful of names and a thousand faces,
    one light, burning, fiercely.

Is that supposed to be an invader zim reference?

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    Is that supposed to be an invader zim reference?
    Well it's a refrence to the fan-made title which is indeed an invader zim reference.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeryx View Post
    I don't get it.
    Fans pitched the idea for the racial leader of the goblins to be a female trade prince(ss) and Blizzard has used the suggestion to make the lead goblin representative in Orgrimmar with the same name and title that the fans suggested.

The fans didn't get exactly what they wanted, but this is still pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    Would be great if later on as a Goblin you kill Gally and replace him with her.
    You know, there does happen to be a Goblin town in the Twilight Highlands that at least appears to be Bilgewater run. If there was ever an ideal place to launch a major Goblin lore event, it would be there since all players would experience it.

10+ Year Old Account
    YES invader zim references

Thats fantastic , the outfit isnt the best ,but having a npc which has come from a major movement of fan suggestions is pretty cool.
    This gives hope for fourms being able to nag for other things :P

FUCK YES! Invader zim references FTW! Greatest show ever, seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    All hail Her Tallness!
    I lol'd

All we need now is a blue-eyed clockwork rocketbot that screams nonsensical idiocy periodically.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    She says she is working for Garrosh directly, so she actually does make a good candidate for a replacement for Gallywix if he messes around.