Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    I don't care, I don't sit at the login screen and listen to it constantly.
    Maybe you will do if Deathwing will use that scream as end boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    The screen would be badass, if Deathwing incinerates some gnomes after a few minutes.

I was hoping to come in and see "lololol Blizz clearly Alliance biased because SW is in new login screen!!1!11" ... I am dissapoint.

... Also hasn't everyone been whining about Sindy's loud ass roar for the past two years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    I love the sound. It strongly feels like rasp of metal, also reminding of actual liard screech, rather than t-rex' roar (of whose voice we have no actual knowledge anyway =P )
    Thanks Herbert! . You have no idea how hard it is to record a high def mp3 off of a blu-ray movie, then play (loudly) it into a tin box sitting on your desk, only trying to re-record it to revamp it's reverberations so that you're not catching any distortion from said box, or laughing while your doing it.. especially if you're just a small time guy who does this kinda stuff for fun.

I taught myself Adobe After Effects and Soundbooth (the bare bones essentials) in two days, without any manuals (other than the Help guide that came with the software) or books just so that I could work on my Youtube channel.. and I don't have any high quality sound equipment for recording. The best I've got is my Snowflake Blu Snowball microphone.

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I was hoping to come in and see "lololol Blizz clearly Alliance biased because SW is in new login screen!!1!11" ... I am dissapoint.

... Also hasn't everyone been whining about Sindy's loud ass roar for the past two years?
    Considering 1: I'm an Alliance player, and I think it's good we're getting a little destruction, nah, that won't happen.. though I thought about doing a cat's meow .. I still might do a few gag reals with other things.

2: I'm part of the docket who doesn't care either way.. I'm of the firm belief it takes 6 seconds to turn down your sound, 6 seconds to log in and.. 6 (dun dun DUN! ), more seconds to turn your sound back up.. the people who complain are just damn lazy.
    Last edited by Minifig; 2010-10-25 at 08:20 PM.