lets pretend (skin colors+extras)

we all know that uncorrupted orcs are brownish in color, forsaken can be more than just dead humans ( for the sake of it, human+ belf) and that there are three main dwarfish clans( can already have the dark iron coloring but what about wildhammer tattoos?), would you guys welcome or dislike if blizzard put changes in so that you could customize your character more?

how about even if you could choose the age of your character( to a limit, lets be reasonable) or the size of your character(ie:hellgate london)?

purely an opinionated thread.

i would personally like some more customization ( on the subject of old race visual upgrades, jaina model for human females?).

10+ Year Old Account
    In WoW2 in the year 2020 for sure!

sooo many threads about this already

but yes i agree there should be more options,

anything that would make sense would be fine with me; brown orcs, undead elves, more buff trolls etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    In WoW2 in the year 2020 for sure!
    More like 2040 really.

Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    we all know that uncorrupted orcs are brownish in color, forsaken can be more than just dead humans ( for the sake of it, human+ belf) and that there are three main dwarfish clans( can already have the dark iron coloring but what about wildhammer tattoos?), would you guys welcome or dislike if blizzard put changes in so that you could customize your character more?

how about even if you could choose the age of your character( to a limit, lets be reasonable) or the size of your character(ie:hellgate london)?

purely an opinionated thread.

i would personally like some more customization ( on the subject of old race visual upgrades, jaina model for human females?).

Jaina models D: HAVE YOU SEEN THAT WOMAN!, she is like 8 foot tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Splub View Post
    More like 2040 really.
    how about 2033? theres a vodka for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken. With. Beards.

Pwnage.