Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Its because you can do such deep stuff with it is kinda hard to do that with orcs nowadays
    Errr no?

These undead machinima always revolve around the exact same shit

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Errr no?

These undead machinima always revolve around the exact same shit
    Like orc themes are not limited with that "honor" thing.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I didn't say that... I am just sick and tired of undead and forsaken, and can't understand why they are oh so popular...

Amazing work.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say that... I am just sick and tired of undead and forsaken, and can't understand why they are oh so popular...
    Not nearly as much as BEs and worgen, may I assume. It's just that they've been the only dark race in WoW until Cata (and I'm afraid worgen will be turned into care-puppies by the Alliance). Plus they have badass cast animations - until TBC they've been the only really fitting race for casters in the Horde. And they have an interesting and controversial story.

I am just sick and tired of undead and forsaken, and can't understand why they are oh so popular...
    I am just sick and tired of the Orcs, and can't understand why they are oh so popular...

Durp.

pssst.. It's just a game and yeah if you do the quest in ghostlands, Sylvanus weeps when you bring her the locket. They have emotions both good and bad but ignore them for the sake of what they are. If your race was slaughtered on sight by every other race, you'd hate them to.
    Last edited by curiositykilledthecat; 2010-10-26 at 04:58 PM. Reason: grammar

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I am just sick and tired of the Orcs, and can't understand why they are oh so popular...

Durp.
    Your durping aside.... Your statement is ignorant, since WarCraft wouldn't be WarCraft without orcs... so durp durp to you too.

Deleted
    Tbh this should have won the contest.. the gnome love story was good, but this was just fantastic

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not nearly as much as BEs and worgen, may I assume. It's just that they've been the only dark race in WoW until Cata (and I'm afraid worgen will be turned into care-puppies by the Alliance). Plus they have badass cast animations - until TBC they've been the only really fitting race for casters in the Horde. And they have an interesting and controversial story.
    Quite the contrary, I can understand why the standard fantasy elf gone maverick, and the classical victorian werewolves are popular. I also disagree with the casting animation point... And as for the fitting race for casters, orcs are more fitting for warlocks, though mages and priests does seem to fit undeads more than trolls, since the troll mages and priests would, or rather should, be more voodoo and tribal minded.
    And of course, back when I started playing (in the EU closed beta) every single undead player, was a 12-14 year old dimwit, playing a rogue thinking he was "uber uber leet"... I've met many more bad undead players, then bad belf players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quite the contrary, I can understand why the standard fantasy elf gone maverick, and the classical victorian werewolves are popular. I also disagree with the casting animation point... And as for the fitting race for casters, orcs are more fitting for warlocks, though mages and priests does seem to fit undeads more than trolls, since the troll mages and priests would, or rather should, be more voodoo and tribal minded.
    And of course, back when I started playing (in the EU closed beta) every single undead player, was a 12-14 year old dimwit, playing a rogue thinking he was "uber uber leet"... I've met many more bad undead players, then bad belf players.
    Insert random generalization here.

But they do not follow the same formula, as is usually the case with Forsaken videos.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Insert random generalization here.
    True, but I was merely offering a partial explanation to my anti-undead bias.

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 06:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    But they do not follow the same formula, as is usually the case with Forsaken videos.
    Exactly my point

Deleted
    OH FUCKING YEAAAAAAAH! This is why I love Forsaken and Sylvanas. 5/5 !!!

Undead haters and moralgeeks should watch this and stfu.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    This is just a serious matter. Emotional, explanatory - authors try to grasp what changes in them. I bet there's gonna be a similar flow of Worgen videos. Like there are similar DK videos. There are certain patterns and stereotype roles.
    True, but I was merely offering a partial explanation to my anti-undead bias.
    It's a very generic explanation fitting any kind of bias, really. Well, except for bias against BE DKs with stupid names. They are abominations on the face of the universe

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is just a serious matter. Emotional, explanatory - authors try to grasp what changes in them. I bet there's gonna be a similar flow of Worgen videos. Like there are similar DK videos. There are certain patterns and stereotype roles.

It's a very generic explanation fitting any kind of bias, really. Well, except for bias against BE DKs with stupid names. They are abominations on the face of the universe
    But of course, I mean a bias is pretty much just a bias, doesn't have to have an epic explanation really. And the thing with belf death knights.... Lorewise, belves and human dks should be the most common.... But player wise, belf dk's should indeed die in a fire.
    Oh and in regards to my generec statement about moronic undead fans.... "OH FUCKING YEAAAAAAAH! This is why I love Forsaken and Sylvanas. 5/5 !!! Undead haters and moralgeeks should watch this and stfu." I rest my case...

15+ Year Old Account
    But of course, I mean a bias is pretty much just a bias, doesn't have to have an epic explanation really. And the thing with belf death knights.... Lorewise, belves and human dks should be the most common.... But player wise, belf dk's should indeed die in a fire.
    Oh and in regards to my generec statement about moronic undead fans.... "OH FUCKING YEAAAAAAAH! This is why I love Forsaken and Sylvanas. 5/5 !!! Undead haters and moralgeeks should watch this and stfu." I rest my case...
    Let it be.

I cant believe that that love rocket garbage won grand prize! What was so good about it other than a smirk because of the GS comment?

This should have won by far.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Let it be.
    Whats with "i'm a witch" emoticon? :P

Yes. I do not doubt it. And such videos will be just as formulaic, hackneyed, trite, cliché-filled garbage as the myriad of other before-and-after Forsaken videos.
    Last edited by Aldarc; 2010-10-26 at 06:57 PM.